In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Q&A] Battery Issue - Poco X3 Pro

2021-09-07 04:02:55
359 1
Saturday, 4 September 2021
I just bought my new Poco X3 Pro three days ago on 4th September 2021. After my unbox at 3 AM, I didn't add my sim card and the battery was 70%, I check the phone, all was good and had no defect, and was so happy. I barely used the phone because of family meetings. That night at 10 PM before I go to sleep, the battery was 25% and I didn't charge it, I leave it all night without charging it.

Sunday, 5 September 2021
Tomorrow on 5th September, I wake up at 10 AM to check the phone and it was switched off completely. So, I charge it approximately for 1hr15min and it was at 100% charged. At 12 o'clock I used it and install all the apps that I needed such as PUBG, TikTok, messenger, WhatsApp etc and I adjust the phone to my preference setting. At 10 PM, the battery was at 25%, I found this wired and was curious because the phone was equipped with a powerful battery of 5160 mAh. Because I was so curious, I didn't charge it just to see what will happen tomorrow morning. I go sleep curiously thinking about what is going wrong with the battery.

Monday, 6 September 2021
Today on 6th September, I wake up at 10 AM to check the phone and it was switched off again completely. At 12 o'clock I connect it back up to charge for 1hr15min, and it was 100% charged. So I decided to do a battery test. I put the screen refresh rate to 120hz, enable light mode, switch on NFC, Bluetooth and location without adding my sim card. I keep playing 4k videos on youtube, playing pubg at the ultra graphic for 10 min, playing songs on Soundcloud and keep scrolling down on Instagram. I used it for 6hr15min from 100% to 0 and it completely switched off. I charge it again for 1hr15min, it is 100% charged and I'm writing my issue right now.

I hope this issue will be fixed on the next MIUI update.

2021-09-07 04:02:55
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

The POCO Community has been moved to POCO Community

Request you to please post your queries over there.

Regards,
2021-09-11 01:08:48