In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Nature] [PHOTOGRAPHYTEAM] Flower Photography

2021-09-05 22:20:23
510 7

Hello Mi Fans.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

People always love to take photos of flower. I always liketo say that the colour of the flowers are created during God’s art class. Thereare so many kinds of flowers with different colours. At times, the colour ofthe flowers will not be the same even though they are of the same species.

I would say that taking the photo of flowers might not needto use the macro lens.

Instead, the normal lens will be able to do a great jobalthough sometimes it might be challenging to keep the focus. You will want totake the photo from a close range to capture the details.

Of course, you wouldn’t want to capture a blur photo. Hence,make sure you do not move when you are taking the photos. Even a slight movemight affect the sharpness and brightness of your photo of flowers.

Here, I am going to show you my flower photo shots.

Not sure what flower is this.

It's a yellow rose.

Tiny purple flowers

Another rose, but it's red in colour.

Beautiful Orchid

Little yellow

Sun Flower

Whatabout showing me yours in the comment section below?

Mi Community Photography Team
Eve Huey

Follow our Mi Community Photography Team Facebook Page
Xiaomi Photography (ShotbyMi)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/771853976985019/?ref=share

2021-09-05 22:20:23
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

Nice photos, thanks for the article
2021-09-06 06:28:58
nice
2021-09-06 13:31:31

Master Bunny

Artdie9191 | from Redmi 3

Nice shot and nice pic
2021-09-06 23:05:37

Rookie Bunny

6496034985 | from app

How beautiful your flowers are! I have only orchids in my house because I like how they look, and it's easier to take care of them. I work almost every day, and I don't have the time always to look after them. If I want to take photos of some pretty flowers, I like to go to my mom's garden, haha. Her flowers are a masterpiece.
My last photos in the gallery are that I did at a cool location that my sister found. She decided to do a photoshoot there with all our family. She is like a location scout, haha.
Also, great photos! Show us more.
2021-09-07 04:51:16

Advanced Bunny

AgnesHM | from app

Nice pictures. I used macro, because it is a tiny flower.
2021-09-07 13:07:34

Semi Pro Bunny

EveHuey Author | from app

Suter
Nice photos, thanks for the article

Share me your photos too ! 😉
2021-09-07 13:17:35

Semi Pro Bunny

EveHuey Author | from app

AgnesHM
Nice pictures. I used macro, because it is a tiny flower.

Nice photo Agnes. What about trying the normal lens next time? Keep your phone further from the flower, make sure it is focusing on the right area, and zoom your lens abit to capture. You might find a different result. 😉
2021-09-07 13:19:09