In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Video] Black Summer, White Summer / a photography project (feat. Daniele Grande)

2021-09-02 00:32:03
1176 5
Hi there!
Today, I finished my first photography project in my life. It's premise was simple: 1 photo per day, throughout the whole summer.
And it was called..

..Black Summer, White Summer!

My photography record was pretty simple until I started this project: I was never really confident when it came to my skills as a photographer. For me, it's been always way easier to tell a story within mamy frames which constituted to a film. But to tell a story within one and only one frame?
It felt impossible.

But then, at the beginning of this year, I got my Mi 11. And the experience of taking photos with it is so good and comfortable, and satisfactory that I decided to try once more.
To become a photographer with my Mi 11 in my hands.

And that's basically how this project came to existence! I decided to compile it into a single video and managed to invite a brilliant Italian musician, Daniele Grande, to record a song cover for it.
This is the video.
My whole Black Summer, White Summer, for you.

All of the photos were taken on Mi 11. I hope you'll love it!

Thank you for your time, once again. It's so nice to have such a lovely family as the Mi Community here :)

Love from Poland,Kuba

2021-09-02 00:32:03
Favorites2 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

AgnesHM | from app

I love your pics, congratulation! The music is really good for the video I think. It reminds me of the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack.
2021-09-02 01:34:20
AgnesHM odpowiada, dnia 2021-09-01 19:34:20
I love your pics, congratulation! The music is really good for the video I think. It reminds me of the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack.

Thank you very much! I'll tell the cover's author you liked it!
2021-09-02 04:01:56
Great article and so successful video... amazing photos
2021-09-02 06:11:58

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2021-09-02 20:04:22

Master Bunny

ReVoK | from app

thanks!
2021-09-03 02:24:46
ReVoK