In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Q&A] Unlock with Bluetooth Device

2021-08-30 18:03:41
296 1
Is there any chance to be able to configure "Unlock with Bluetooth Device" with a device other than Xiaomi? Somewhere I found that it is only possible with Xiaomi devices. I drive a motorbike and my intercom is able to issue voice commands, unfortunately the phone must be unlocked for this. Of course, pairing this function with bluetooth headphones or the audio system in the car would also be useful and this lack is bothersome, but then I have this physical option to unlock. However, when driving a motorcycle, I cannot take the phone in my hand and unlock it.
I had Redmi 4 Pro, Note 3 Pro, Mi A2, but Poco X3 Pro is my first phone, which I regret choosing.

2021-08-30 18:03:41
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

The POCO Community has been moved to  POCO Community

Request you to please post your queries over there.
2021-08-31 03:04:43
Cheers!