In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Review] Mobile with Worst Software

2021-08-15 00:22:32
306 4
I think Xiaomi should stop experimenting and tormenting its user about MIUI updates. Xiaomi has nothing of its own, not even call manager,  contacts, camera software, and lots of other features are from third party available at play store. Instead of updating and making it worse, it should buy a better software from HUAWEI. You people have lots of bugs. And to fix one bug out of many you create plenty more.
Now after the new update 12.5.6 after 12.5.4. the only improvement is that it now shows immediately who is calling on redmi nite 10 pro. (And this issue occured after 12.5.4)  earlier it displayed the caller id after a few seconds of ringing.
While the phone screen hanging out lagging during a call is always there ever since the first day.
Now after the update my dualapp feature has crashed. It keeps the same account in both sets of app. No matter how many times i tried to sign-in on both versions of game with different accounts. It changes both to same. So no use of app duo i think.
I would rather advice everyone to stop throwing away their money on Xiaomi phones. Instead buy some phone with stable and better software.
2021-08-15 00:22:32
Favorites RateRate
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is yours and I've got mine...
2021-08-15 03:03:35
Hi, thank you for the feedback! Our developer team is working hard to fix reported bugs and knows issues.
2021-08-15 04:29:41
https://www.facebook.com/manwex96

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

Strange, we have 3 different models of xiaomi and never have a problem
2021-08-15 06:44:52

Pro Bunny

sabai4life | from Mi A2 Lite

Suter
Strange, we have 3 different models of xiaomi and never have a problem

EXACTLY! The problem is mostly sitting in front, instead of behind the screen :-)
2021-08-15 11:34:08