In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Kopitiam (Chat)

Appreciate if you can help me understand week 1 top runner list , that i am not part of it. As my ranking was Malaysia top 3. Since the Week 1 list only show 12 runners, where by week 2 have a much longer list and the overall winners for 3 weeks will be base on the winner who perform consistently across 3 weeks. As a participant for this race we trust that you can retrieve our run data to verify our pacing and heart beat thru out the course of three weeks time. From my data in the Mi Fit App you be able to see that i had perform a genuine running journey and sacrifice my sleep hours to achieve higher daily steps. It is despair to realize that i am not enlisted for both week 1 and week 2 top runners list. It will be highly valuable if you can share with me the reason that i am out of the list?  Thank you!
2021-08-24 21:34:50

Rookie Bunny

CitiYogi | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

thank for hosting the run got the mi watch, band and scale 2
2021-09-14 16:40:56