In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 10 Series

[Review] Redmi Note 10 pro Mic Issue

2021-08-11 01:49:57
1228 5
I recently bought this phone and i just came to know that its microphone doesnt work properly while doing video calls on whatsapp and massenger .You really have to keep mic too close to your mouth. Similarly whenever i use botim and turn on my speaker mode, the other user complaints about very loud noises. This phone has some serious mic issues. I have also updated phone but still this issue persists. Plz fix this issue ASAP!
2021-08-11 01:49:57
Favorites1 RateRate
hey, sorry to hear you're having this issue, I had  the same on the Mi 10T lite.

you can see from my post history, I tried everything suggested, Including:

1. CIT Tests
2. Disabling google assistant
3. removing all apps and factory reset etc.
4. and a host of other suggestions on these forums and others. (see my post history)

some of the above may work for you hopefully, but for me they didnt...

there are multiple threads going back to early 2020 relating to this issue on the Mi 10t range of phones (lite, pro etc.) and no resolution or even acknowledgement from Xioami on the issue that I can see. I use this functionality daily and decided to return the phone as opposed to waiting for a fix, especially since the issue has been around pushing on nearly 2 years.

finally I returned the phone for a refund, which I finally got back to my bank account today.

I was actually checking the forum here  to see if the issue was present on this particular model, before I bought it as a replacement for the refunded phone.  once bitten twice shy! (you just confirmed it is)

i had alot of luck with the older models Mi A2, Mi A3, Mi note 10 Pro etc. which were great phones.

but it seems quality is really slipping with these software issues affecting all the new Redmi note 10 range and all the Mi 10T range also.

2021-08-20 23:27:25

Rookie Bunny

.Fahad Author | from app

Mousey
hey, sorry to hear you're having this issue, I had  the same on the Mi 10T lite.

you can see from my post history, I tried everything suggested, Including:

Why the hell they are not acknowledging it!? these are their flagship models and they are so inconsiderate. xiaomi needs to understand camera isn't everything when software cant support such basic functions of a mobile phone. i m so sorry to hear u had to undergo a lot of trouble for the this problem. now i am also going to their service centre to raise this issue. but u said u opted for a refund! should i go for refund too or take my chances and go for refund!?
2021-08-22 17:05:51
.Fahad replied at 2021-08-22 10:05:51
Why the hell they are not acknowledging it!? these are their flagship models and they are so inconsiderate. xiaomi needs to understand camera isn't everything when software cant support such basic functions of a mobile phone. i m so sorry to hear u had to undergo a lot of trouble for the this problem. now i am also going to their service centre to raise this issue. but u said u opted for a refund! should i go for refund too or take my chances and go for refund!?

sorry i never responded, I actually swapped for a Redmi Note 10 Pro after some users here responded on different threads saying the issue wasnt present on this model... and low and behold same issue again. refunded since and staying away from xiaomi for a while.
2021-09-30 17:18:51

Rookie Bunny

.Fahad Author | from app

Mousey
sorry i never responded, I actually swapped for a Redmi Note 10 Pro... and low and behold same issue again. refunded since and staying away from xiaomi for a while.

o never mind.<br>
did they give 100% money back?<br>
can i refund too as i bought phone about 3 and a half month ago?
2021-09-30 17:21:31
.Fahad replied at 2021-09-30 10:21:31
o never mind.&lt;br&gt;
did they give 100% money back?&lt;br&gt;
can i refund too as i bought phone about 3 and a half month ago?

i bought the phone through a third party vendor and they did refund the phone.
2021-09-30 17:25:31