In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] K2K#10 Run with Luca! Talk with the enthusiast about the World of Running!

2021-08-06 18:14:31
75843 853
Hi Mi Fans!

Announced on August 17th.

Thanks for all of your participation! We appreciate all of your supports and your comments mean a lot to us. Now it is time to announce the winners.

Our guest of Xiaomi POP Run, Luca, has selected the five most meaningful comments in his opinion.Congratulaions on the winners of the following list! They will get a Mi Smart Band 6 and a set of super cute Xiaomi Bunny!
List:
6481425875 (mo._.hassan)
1820157388 (NetteCastle)
1775175910 (UlpiEdub)
1738332115 (Arun Abhimanyu)
1554761389 (Sujayb)

When it comes to the lucky draw, since there are 850 valid comments before the deadline and according to rules, five lucky fellows will be selected from 7%, 17%, 37%, 54% and 79% of the total number of the replies.
Congratulations on   #60@543859137 (assen.lin)
#151@5264878235 ( Jonathan Willson)
#315@5309662260 (Drkers)
#459@5230680163 ( Suparna Chattopadhyay)
#672@5309655658 ( Dekham)
They will also get a Mi Smart Band 6 and a set of super cute Xiaomi Bunny!
(Calculation results will be according to the rule of rounding. We only select users other than guests, and the same user can only participate in one sweepstakes.)

ZIP Password: Mipoprun2021Luca

Please send us your country, address (including postal code), phone number, email address via private message whintin one week. Otherwise, your gift will not be claimed.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Let's stay tunned for the next round of K2K!

K2K#10 is coming!

Xiaomi POP Run 2021 has been in full swing in a virtual mode online! Welcome to join in to win Mi 11 and more!
Registration link:
https://event.mi.com/global/xiaomipoprun/?utm_source=globalcommunity

We believe that everyone has been aware of the importance of keeping fit and is curious about how to persist in such an energy-consuming sport.
So this time, we invited Luca(ins: @running_sembo), a dedicated Mi Fan and enthusiastic ultra long-distance runner to be our guest.

Who is Luca?
Luca has been running ultra-long distances since he was 13 and can manage over 100km match now.
Since moving to Milan, Luca began to run in the mountain and has started training as a triathlete.  

How to Participate in?

If you have any questions from the following aspects, feel free to discuss them with Luca in the comment section below!
· Show us your running gears, ask Luca any questions about equipment.
· Knee pain, low pace, can't run that far? Grab your chance to learn from the master.

Time Period

August 6th - August 16th 23:59 pm (GMT+8)

Prizes&Selection
- Five participants' comments would be picked as the most meaningful ones by Luca.
- Five lucky fellows will be selected from 7%,17%,24%,37%,42%,54%,69%, 79% and 89% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file below.   Xiaomi POP Run 2021.zip (209 Bytes, Downloads: 60)
The password to access this file will be shared on the date of the announcement of winners.

Each lucky winner will get a Mi Smart Band 6 and a set of super cute Xiaomi Bunny.
Grab your chance to talk to the master, and win those cute gifts!
The only thing you need to do is - leaving comments!

*Attention: To ensure the fairness of this event, we set a rule: each Mi Fan could give a maximum of ten comments. If the winner violates this rule,
it will be postponed to the next Mi Fan who meets the rule. Please don’t comment more than 10 times per person.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-08-06 18:14:31
Favorites80 RateRate
Hi everybody! My name is Luca but you can call me Sembo.
I'm trail runner/triathlete but first I'm a big Mi Fan! I started running when I was 13 and completely fell in love with the sport. During the years I ran lots of races and when I moved to Milan I began to run in the mountain and I conquered the title of ultra trail runner by running for more than 42km. I'm not a professional athlete but I managed to run for over 100km so I think that I've some kilometers on my legs. I've always loved hiking but running in the mountain is way more fun and you can see more places in less time! During the lasts months I started training as a triathlete and the first races went well and I had so much fun doing three sports in one day. I've lots of experience on the running world so feel free to ask me anything you want!
I've also used the Mi Band 6 and the Mi Watch to record my activities so if you have any questions about the products don't be shy and ask me!
Follow me on Instagram if you want: @running_sembo
2021-08-06 18:24:12
Sembo

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2021-08-06 19:59:04

Mi Fans Team

#Muzzu1414 | from app

Hi Luca! <br>
I am also an enthusiast of running. I have won medal in our college in the 5km cross country competition. So my question is for long running is the strength more important or the will power? I have experienced that often courage gives you more energy than your practice.
2021-08-06 20:48:38

Mi Fans Team

#Muzzu1414 | from app

I am also curious to know that while running for long distances most people experience stomach/abdomen pain. So why does it happen and how to get rid of this pain if feel?
2021-08-06 20:52:10
I run the 800m every day so I can feel fresh and energized as soon as dawn breaks in the open air and calm weather. I started this activity. I am 16 years old. I love him so much now that I'm 21
2021-08-06 22:08:45
#Muzzu1414 replied at 2021-08-06 14:52:10
I am also curious to know that while running for long distances most people experience stomach/abdomen pain. So why does it happen and how to get rid of this pain if feel?

I honestly never had stomach pain but i heard a lot of runner have experienced that. The fun thing about running for lots of hours is that anything can happen. Maybe you ate too much or you felt cold on a high altitude path. So it really depends by a lot of factor, even the professional experience that. My recommendation is to always try before the food and supplements that are going to eat during the race so you will arrive prepared with the perfect combination of energy. By pre race I mean not only the breakfast but only the day before. I follow a vegetarian/vegan diet and I never had a problem, so if you are curious you can try that too to see if you experience improvement.
2021-08-06 22:12:42
Sembo

Pro Bunny

Zuzanna Rok | from app

Hello Luca. My name is Anna and I have a question for you. How much time do you need to train to achieve results close to the European or world leaders in these disciplines in long-distance running or triathlon?
2021-08-06 22:37:14

Mi Tech Team

JacoL7513 | from app

Hi Luca. Do you remember how many pairs of shoes you have damaged during your training sessions and everyday running?
2021-08-06 22:44:59

Master Bunny

@CHïN0 | from app

Hi Luca, do you know some tips to run and don't get so tired? I am very excited about my poprun but I have not managed to register my steps you know if something happens with the platform, I would not like to lose my progress :(
2021-08-06 22:56:07
Zuzanna Rok replied at 2021-08-06 16:37:14
Hello Luca. My name is Anna and I have a question for you. How much time do you need to train to achieve results close to the European or world leaders in these disciplines in long-distance running or triathlon?

Hi Anna,
It's a very broad question because it depends on the distance. The training is very different if you have a race of 60km instead of one of 160km, same for triathlon. I would say that you need from about 15 hours to more than 20 hours. Athlete have to train also strength and core to be injuries free so that add lots of hours.
2021-08-06 23:10:43
Sembo