There are numerous bugs present in MiUI 184.108.40.206. And after been using it for a while, I've numerous complaints:|
1. Force closes any Background Apps (sometimes even with App being locked from getting clearing up). Multitasking is a real pain now, which wasn't in the previous version.
2. Heats up too much & takes too much time to charge as well, compared to previous version.
3. Lags frequently. Especially Facebook Messenger, UC Browser & Facebook App.
4. Battery backup isn't as great as the previous version at all.
5. The phone needs to be rebooted every day, at least, to work perfectly without lagging. Although, Music App stops in the middle, no matter what.
6. Google Assistant doesn't reply to your command (such as “Call Mom”, “Set an alarm for 6:30PM”, etc) after rebooting your phone, unless you remove your screen lock & re-add it back.
7. The response rate of Fingerprint Scanner is now way slower than the previous version of MiUI & sometimes, inaccuracy strikes your level of patience, especially when you're in hurry.
8. Network issue. Especially with 4G LTE/VoLTE. And you need to try for several times to actually be able to call someone. Works fine in 3G or 2G though.
9. Any livestreaming site (such as touchcric.com or smartcric.eu) doesn't work (using Idea 3G) despite it works fine with the same SIM in my other phones.
10. Chrome isn't able to download big files, nor any other well known browsers except UC Browser. While, Opera Mini freezes while downloading huge files. This problem is there since ever I've bought REDMI NOTE 4, though. Only ADM works fine beside UC Browser (not even UC Mini).
11. In the previous version, more than 1.6GB RAM used to stay free with the same amount of apps. But in MiUI 220.127.116.11, it hardly somewhat stays under 1.1GB.
THUS, Please immediately solve the problems by updating the OS or release MiUI 9 QUICKLY. I'm really annoyed. Horrible experience with Xiaomi & MiUI 18.104.22.168.