In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Resource Team

ÆX51 | from app

awesome
2021-07-29 04:23:04

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

Great promotion for xiaomi
2021-07-29 06:29:03
Olá, sou Marcelo Pinheiro, 45 anos, da cidade de Colombo (terra do vinho), região metropolitana de Curitiba/Praná no Brasil. Sou músico, designer gráfico e trabalho com marketing para pequenas empresas. Sou casado, pai de dois filhos, porém nossa filha, que é a mais velha, já saiu de casa para ter seu próprio espaço. Somos um casal jovem que comprou (e ainda paga) uma casa, relativamente, com semblante velha. Não conseguimos dar ainda uma cara nossa para a casa, prinipalmente nos dois últimos anos em que o mundo meio que parou. Sonhamos com uma casa do futuro (minha esposa é fã de 'The Jetsons') e sempre conversamos sobre a 'internet das coisas' e casas inteligentes. Ela já vem me cobrando um Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum MOP (sua própria Rosie), pois já diminuiria o trabalho de uma jornada que é dupla (trabalho e casa). Somos fãs da Xiaomi e ter a marca mais presente em nossa vida seria muito legal! Sei qur ainda estamos um pouco longe de vermos um trânsito de carros voadores, mas participar da Xiaomi Renovation 2021 já seria um salto e tanto pro futuro!
2021-07-29 07:09:00

Master Bunny

RagiL123 | from app

Interesting
2021-07-29 09:53:41
My grandmother's house, like many others, is built of white brick. It's under a tiled roof. Three windows face the street. The house is like a house, nothing special about it.
Wonderful windows are surprising. They are with ornate carvings. Window frames are decorated with wooden ornamentation with intricate interweaving of stems, foliage and rosette flowers. The cornice under the roof depicts fairy-tale characters, flowers, foliage, birds. Beautiful wood carvings.
Most of the wooden decorations outside the house are pine. Pine is the most common tree species in my country.
All wooden decorations are the work of my grandfather. He is a jack of all trades: a carpenter, a joiner, a wonderful blacksmith.
The house is of course the most ordinary, I would like to carry add new elements in a modern style as well Xiaomi Renovation 2021.
2021-07-29 11:49:20

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from Mi 10 Pro

Great opportunity!
2021-07-29 12:56:49
Interesting
2021-07-29 13:07:52
Great!
2021-07-29 14:00:14
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules
Dear @wendy2020, and Respected Admins
How are you doing..?
Hope you all are well and good..!

My Brief introduction:
          This is Arun Abhimanyu, I’m 24 years old from Hyderabad (INDIA). I’m an Embedded Software Developer by profession and a Die-Hard Mi Fan from my Heart. I’m the elder one in my family and I’ve one younger brother. And we’re a family of 4 members. we're living in a double bed-room house of 200Sq feet area.

Characteristics of My house:
Area: 200Sq feet.
Double Bed-Room house.
here are some of the pictures
My House

The couch where we used to relax.

Usually, we will relax on the couch with the music and Books reading.

Here is a small TV for our entertainment.

My kitchen with my MOM.

Where we used to have the Food, like Dining Place

My Laptop(From My Office). I don't have a personal laptop BTW.

Study room cum bedroom.

and here is a short glimpse of my home,

My story with the house:
          According to a popular proverb,
"Home is where the heart is"

No matter how happy or sad you are, or how depressed or unmotivated you feel in your life, there is always one location with doors wide open that is "Your Home". The entire family gathers in one spot to share joyful tales and relax out with each other when you're happy. You may always count on your family for support when you're feeling down or unmotivated, but everything that takes place in one location is known as "Our Homes". This also applies to My Home. i.e My Home is My World.

To live in this rapidly daily-growing technology world, we should be updated with the technology too.
That is where the Xioami Ecological Systems comes where it proves and says that
“Xiaomi Ecological System Tech that makes the life easier and Healthier”

Why I'm applying for the chance to renovate the house:

Because who else don’t want the Gadgets and Home Electronics for their homes..? Who else doesn’t want to see their parent’s lives easier and smarter with useful home gadgets..? And that too you’re the person that bringing every home gadget for your parents in your homes and becomes the reason for their happiness..! that's why I want to renovate my home. Adding to that in-coming ~1 year I’m going to be married. I want to give Xiaomi Smart Life for my finance too. that’s why I’m applying to renovate my house.

I believe with my whole heart one sentence i.e
"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen"

Signing Off
Arun Abhimanyu
2021-07-29 14:44:54

Advanced Bunny

St4Jos | from app

nice
2021-07-29 15:31:46