In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

[Q & A] Mi band 5 is counting cycling as steps when in workout/with behaviour tagging.

2021-07-14 07:45:58
135 4
Title says it, I select cycling as a workout option on my smart band and cycle to work. I get to work and I've done about 1200 steps. I've started behaviour tagging which has not changed anything. I'm doing a step challenge and feel like I'm cheating!
2021-07-14 07:45:58
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Ah, seems it's not an isolated thing, another user said it was the same for swimming. I wasn't able to find a fix then, so if you have as well a Xiaomi phone,please report the issue via phone settings/feedback, so that the developers can see it
2021-07-14 13:45:51

Rookie Bunny

6461315179 Author | from app

Torlyn
Ah, seems it's not an isolated thing, another user said it was the same for swimming. I wasn't able to find a fix then, so if you have as well a Xiaomi phone,please report the issue via phone settings/feedback, so that the developers can see it

Ah, that's a shame. I wonder if it will be fixed. which option do you recommend I report it under?
2021-07-14 14:08:34
Good question, seems there isn't anything there that fits. Maybe instead of reporting as a bug, it needs reporting as a suggestion, I think you can refine it down then.
2021-07-14 14:35:22
quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=64613151796461315179/url
Ah, that's a shame. I wonder if it will be fixed. which option do you recommend I report it under?/quote

If you select any one of them it will give you a list of FAQS, At the bottom of the screen it will say was this useful. Click no, Then submit which will take you to a screen where you can leave general feedback about issues or suggestions.
2021-07-14 15:00:13
Keep your phone updated with all the latest app, security and system updates.
Click here for details.
Backup data with Xiaomi Cloud and Google Sync.
Click here for details.