In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Other] Hello. Please. Help me. I leave in Togo( Africa)I have redmi note 8 pro china

2021-06-24 04:34:03
126 2
Hello. Please. Help me. I leave in Togo( Africa)I have  redmi note 8 pro china stable rom.After the Last update to MIUI 12.5, My Phone loose Every access to google service.What can I do Because I'm  not Leaving in china too use china apps?Thanks
2021-06-24 04:34:03
Favorites RateRate
That update had GMS removed so Google no longer works. Options are first see if your phone is able to do rollback and go back to previous rom. Not sure if you need to unlocking bootloader for this. Other option is to change from Chinese rom to another to do this you need to unlock bootloader in and you can never lock it again or you will brick the phone. If you do change best rom to use is India or Indonesian that way you will retain miui dialer and contacts. That is if these roms are available for your phone.
2021-06-29 11:48:50

Rookie Bunny

6255808686 Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

thank i'll try change the rom
2021-07-09 14:38:09