In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Edson Arantes do Nascimento. Pele had a very wide angle of view: this allowed him to quickly assess the constantly changing situation on the field — and make the best decision.
Unusually gifted by nature, Pele, nevertheless, devoted a lot of time to working out individual components of football equipment, thanks to which, for example, he hit the ball equally well with both feet. Another undoubted advantage of it is its excellent dribbling and stroke. Pele's characteristic filigree technique of ball possession was combined with a high speed of movement, and the techniques repeatedly worked out in training were combined with masterful improvisation.
Pele was also distinguished by his goal-scoring flair, exceptional intuition and a subtle understanding of the game. Despite his high individual skills, Pele has always remained a supporter of the team game. "It is impossible to win football without common efforts," he says. "Football is a team, a team, not one or two or three star players." Pele is known as the" grandmaster " of the pass, his passes to his partners were accurate, timely — and often baffled opponents with their unconventionality and surprise.The secret of Pele's skill lies in his phenomenal physical data and enormous hard work.
2021-06-24 14:47:25
Pele is my idol player. A player who became a legend and is an icon of world football. He was smart, a friendly and cheerful man, and was able to lead his team to victory. It inspires me even though I'm just a football fan who can't play football. lol :-))
2021-06-24 15:00:43

Advanced Bunny

Ronsem | from app

Nice posts
2021-06-24 15:31:21

Rookie Bunny

BLOOD MACHINE | from app

love it❤️❤️
2021-06-24 15:42:42

Edson Arantes do Nascimento. Pele had a very wide angle of view: this allowed him to quickly assess the constantly changing situation on the field — and make the best decision.
Unusually gifted by nature, Pele, nevertheless, devoted a lot of time to working out individual components of football equipment, thanks to which, for example, he hit the ball equally well with both feet. Another undoubted advantage of it is its excellent dribbling and stroke. Pele's characteristic filigree technique of ball possession was combined with a high speed of movement, and the techniques repeatedly worked out in training were combined with masterful improvisation.
Pele was also distinguished by his goal-scoring flair, exceptional intuition and a subtle understanding of the game. Despite his high individual skills, Pele has always remained a supporter of the team game. "It is impossible to win football without common efforts," he says. "Football is a team, a team, not one or two or three star players." Pele is known as the" grandmaster " of the pass, his passes to his partners were accurate, timely — and often baffled opponents with their unconventionality and surprise.The secret of Pele's skill lies in his phenomenal physical data and enormous hard work.
2021-06-24 17:01:43

Master Bunny

1630485853 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Thanks for sharing!
2021-06-24 18:45:32
I love Cristiano Ronaldo and consider him my idol

Ronaldo is a complete player
1- The fastest player in the world
2- He shoots with both legs
3- He has missile free kicks
4- He dribbles any player
5- The anchored balls are not lost
6- His passing does not need to be talked about... and his track record of achievements Best Portuguese player of the year: 2006-2007 UEFA Team of the Year: 2003-2004, 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009 FIFPro squad for world professional players Years: 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009 Young Professional Player of the Year: 2006-2007 Professional Player of the Year: 2006-07, 2007-08 Player of the Year as voted by fans: 2006-07, 2007-08 Player of the Year by PFA Player of the Month: 2006-07, 2007-08 Premier League Player of the Year: 2006-07, 2007-08 Premier League Player of the Month for November 2006, December 2006, January 2008, March 2008 Premier League Golden Boot: 2007-08
2021-06-24 19:13:06
Hi, Mi Fans and @Admin a wonderful day to you all.

This is my entry for the "How does your football icon influence you "

For me Pierre Emerick Aubameyang isn't just a football player, or an arsenal player, or the captain of the Gabonese national team, Auba as I fondly call him represents a whole lot about me, from the deft touches that seem to defy his looks, to the ease at which he scores goals, the fact he is starved of service for a long time but only wants one opportunity to win but mostly the fact that his stature makes him look like an underdog in every match but he manages to find a way to score and win makes him so amazing.

I see myself as an underdog in many things, I am never expected to win, I am looked down on and made fun of by others, I am told in many ways I will always be stuck at this position but I come out many times to always prove I can beat that stereotype and I can make it no matter the challenge.

Aubameyang is a challenge taker, he is also humble and glorious even in defeat, and never wants to have a bad time even when hurting, and always ready to make his teammates happy while giving back to those who have nothing. For me I believe in the happiness of others before myself, I also know it hurts to be looked down on but I take every situation as a chance for me to prove I can do it and I can make it plus I hate seeing inequality and pain, I do try my best to help.

Aubameyang is i and I am Aubameyang, this is my favorite player

2021-06-24 19:27:57

Master Bunny

Sugi Surya | from MI MAX 2

My favorites and idol on football in a nowadays is Kylian Mbappé. A highly skilful player, he is also known for his excellent dribbling ability, as well as his explosive acceleration, agility, quick feet, and creativity when in possession of the ball, as demonstrated by his use of elaborate feints, such a step, or sudden changes of pace or direction to beat opponents in one on one situations. In spite of his tall lean frame, he is also an athletic player, gifted with physical strength.
2021-06-24 19:34:39

Advanced Bunny

perlaping | from app

will post soon
2021-06-25 00:07:33