In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Master Bunny

sastraMR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

For me Zidane is a phenomenal player and the first person to play beautifully with great technique and skill. I have always admired Zidane until now, an unforgettable moment was the spectacular kick in the Champions League match against Bayer Leverkusen. [attach]0[/attach]
2021-06-24 09:38:44

Master Bunny

sastraMR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

For me Zidane is a phenomenal player and the first person to play beautifully with great technique and skill. I have always admired Zidane until now, an unforgettable moment was the spectacular kick in the Champions League match against Bayer Leverkusen.[attach]0[/attach]
2021-06-24 09:40:47
Good initiative
2021-06-24 13:33:59

My football idol is "Sunil Chhetri".  Sunil Chhetri isn’t only one of India’s best-ever footballers yet absolutely extraordinary compared to other goalscorers the world has ever observed. Indeed, there may be serious disagreeable sentiment yet this sportsperson here is the tenth most International Goalscorer ever throughout the entire existence of the game. Also, that is not a minor accomplishment. Sunil Chhetri has scored more goals than that of the enchanted, the great Lionel Messi. However, the excursion from a little fellow playing in the city of Delhi to the second most noteworthy dynamic goalscorer in International football hasn’t been so natural and easy by any means.

From a normal boy to the greatest football player of India Sunil achieved a lot of things with his dedication and hard work. he showed that to be the greatest man we need self-confidence and hard work, not money, not fame or background. that's how he influenced my life.

2021-06-24 14:03:31

Semi Pro Bunny

eduardooo | from app

Although I don't play football, I enjoy watching it. There are a lot of great players out there. Most of them have been mentioned above. My personal favorite is from our local team whose name is Phil Younghusband. We are a basketball nation and he, his brother and his team made football more popular in our country especially to the youth. They also made our national climb in higher spots in international rankings. I think it was amazing and inspiring what they did.
2021-06-24 14:12:10

Semi Pro Bunny

eduardooo | from app

Although I don't play football, I enjoy watching it. There are a lot of great players out there. Most of them have been mentioned above. My personal favorite is from our local team whose name is Phil Younghusband. We are a basketball nation and he, his brother and his team made football more popular in our country especially to the youth. They also made our national climb in higher spots in international rankings. I think it was amazing and inspiring what they did.
2021-06-24 14:12:32

Semi Pro Bunny

eduardooo | from app

2021-06-24 14:13:15

Advanced Bunny

zaicortez | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

My most favourite is Messi. He is an amazing player and he inspires a lot of people including me. It must have taken so many sacrifices and so much hardwork to get to his skills level. 
2021-06-24 14:22:29

Advanced Bunny

My most favourite is Messi. He is an amazing player and he inspires a lot of people including me. It must have taken so many sacrifices and so much hardwork to get to his skills level. 
2021-06-24 14:23:45

Advanced Bunny

2021-06-24 14:24:20