In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Grand Master Bunny

palu2301 | from Mi Note 10

Paul pogba
2021-06-23 22:54:03

Master Bunny

Abiéx Syamiel Säyñä | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

My football idol is Ronaldinho, he is very smart and clever player i think in the football, he is my inspiration for playing football... [attach]0[/attach]
2021-06-23 23:07:26

Rookie Bunny

6464555959 tako | from app

good choice
2021-06-23 23:33:05

Master Bunny

Mehmet 4270 | from Redmi Note 8

es lo máximo
2021-06-24 01:00:39
Mehmet 4270
My passion for football
I have always been passionate about football since my childhood, I always dreamed of being a goalkeeper for a football team, a dream that never came true, but it has not prevented me from being a fanatic.
I have had hundreds of stories on the pitch, wins, losses, great saves, silly goals, audience laughter, ovations and the one I remember the most is one of the saddest moments of my childhood.
A friend from school named Juan Carlos died in the classroom after having played his last game with us, a heart problem took his dreams away.

My idol
My idol since I saw him play for the first time is none other than the great Lionel Andres Messi, a CRACK, he does magic in every stadium, he is the king of the game, he scores goals, he gives assists, he makes fantasy plays, he is a winner although many times I won nothing. A few days ago he turned 34, which makes us think that his retirement is near.

Teaching
He has taught me a lot since his story is one of overcoming "a child who could not grow and that no team in Argentina paid for his treatment and had to go to another country to achieve his dreams",  a child who could not grow, then became the greatest

goals
The years go by and the years go by and as a Christian they are still at the top, there are no others like them, they are motivated, they want to overcome, they always want to win, their mind is only winning and winning, they never settle and that is a life teaching .

2021-06-24 01:08:56

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether

Semi Pro Bunny

Maysam.t | from Redmi Note 8

Thanks for sharing.
2021-06-24 01:11:54

Semi Pro Bunny

Beeboost | from Redmi Note 7

2021-06-24 02:34:50

Semi Pro Bunny

2021-06-24 02:35:08

Semi Pro Bunny

Pele is the only footballer in the world to become world champion three times as a player.  He is also the best footballer of the 20th century according to the FIFA Football Commission and is the best athlete of the 20th century according to the International Olympic Committee.
Edson Arantis do Nascimento (Pele) was born in October 1940 into a poor family.  As a child, instead of a ball, he trained with a sock stuffed with paper.  At the height of his career, at that time, he became the highest paid football player and received the FIFA Golden Ball. His fate shows how a simple guy achieved everything he persistently aspired to.  His famous words that inspire and support: '' Without common efforts, victory is impossible '' ,  '' Success is not an accident.  It is hard work, perseverance, learning, study, sacrifice and above all, love for what you do or learn to do '' ,  “ I believe in love ... - love is the most important thing in life ”.
2021-06-24 02:35:41
No other than Cristiano Ronaldo. He is amazing. He inspires me to do my best in everything I do.
2021-06-24 02:54:02