Hello Mi Fans,
Xiaomi Bunny is the official mascot and a significant icon to Xiaomi. It has been the symbol of the Mi Community and has successfully gained its popularity among our Mi Fans. This year, we’re inviting all Filipino Mi fans together to show your creativity and design our very own Philippine Xiaomi Bunny!
The Mi Community Philippines will be selecting ONE winning- best design to be produced and will officially be introduced as our official Xiaomi Bunny in the Philippines!
How to participate?
- Join the "Show Mi Your Artistic Side" and Design the Philippine Xiaomi Bunny.
- Participant must be a member of the Mi Community Philippines only.
-Guidelines will be provided only through this Mi Community article
- Can use any editing/ design software platform
- SHARE your design in the comment section in this post (It can be in a form of photo- jpeg or png format)
- All entries will be open for a voting session for all Mi Fans to vote for their favourite design
- The 3 most voted and popular design will be shortlisted and Xiaomi Philippines' will pick ONE best winning design
Submission period: 21st June - 14th July
Voting Period: 15th July - 17th July
Lark20210614-092917.jpeg (160.93 KB, Downloads: 57)
2021-06-21 13:24:26 Upload
Download Template here: Xiaomi Bunny Template
1. Available to add in the design:
- Costume: clothes, hats, shoes, etc.
- Color: Mi Bunny should be white, but can color the costume.
- Accessories: glasses, hand holding acc, etc.
- Face: eyes, mouth
2. Forbidden to design:
- Action of Xiaomi Bunny (the standard model)
- Nation flags elements forbidden: include but not limited in nation flags, national emblem, etc.
- Military elements forbidden: include but not limited in guns, armaments, knives, etc.
- Portrait elements forbidden: include but not limited in real people, public stars, political leaders, etc.
Rewards: Redmi Note 10 5G, Mi Air Purifier 3H, Mi Air Fryer, Mi Bunny Toys and Xiaomi x PUBG Shirt
4.1 Winners will be selected by two stages:
a) First Stage: Selection of 3 most popular entries by Xiaomi Philippines
b) Second Stage: 50% from poll votes by Mi Community Members and 50% from the combined decision of Xiaomi Philippines and Mi Community Global
4.2 If a Participant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, violate the originality requirement in the Terms and Conditions that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
4.3 The decision in respect of all matters to do with the Campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Check the full Terms And Conditions Here
Let's design our local Xiaomi Bunny together!
Mi and You, Better Together
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .