In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips and Tricks

[Q&A] Tidak bisa merekam suara menggunakan airdots s

2021-06-20 21:58:04
142 2
Jadi begini saya tdk bisa rekam suara saya atau berbicara di telfon saat memakai redmi airdots s. saya bisa mendengar jelas lagu atau suara teman saya lewat telefon tapi saya tidak bisa bersuara teman saya tidak mendengar saya setelah itu saya coba rekam suara dan ternyata hasilnya tidak ada suara sama sekali kira2 itu perlu setting atau gimana ya? Harap dibantu

Redmi airdots s
Hp saya xiaomi redmi note 7
2021-06-20 21:58:04
Favorites RateRate
Please post in English
2021-06-20 23:40:31

Rookie Bunny

Bangkit1999 Author | from mobile

Crossfiree
Please post in English

So, I can't record my voice or talk on the phone when using redmi airdots s. I can clearly hear my friend's song or voice over the phone, my voice cannot be heard over the call and my friend can't hear me. After that I tried to record my voice and it turned out there was no sound at all. Do you think it needs setting or what?  Please help

Redmi airdots s
My phone is xiaomi redmi note 7
2021-06-23 11:48:58