In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[Unboxing & Review] Mi Ionic Hair Dryer H300 - Review

2021-06-17 23:52:30
552 5
It just arrived ...

So let's get to the pics you want to see from unboxing to first use

First off we see it has the Mijia Logo upfront with its 1600w rating

To the side we see compact and lightweight
High-speed for fast drying and 3 temperature levels

On the other side we have negative ion hair care, smart constant temperature (57°c) and 2 speed settings

On the back we have its dimensions 135 x 77 x 215mm 539g and rated voltage and wattage.

Now it opens up from the back like a book to reveal the hair dryer, nozel, user guide and warranty card.

On the side there is a warning to advise it's best to keep 10cm from your hair when using and if it overheats it will shut off automatically so leave for 5 mins before turning back on. You know the usual stuff that stops you setting fire to your head and house.

Interestingly you will see the manufacturer details underneath the head and it's a dreame product made for Xioami with Xiaomi (Mijia) branding

This shows the back of the hairdryer with the Mijia logo

Round front we have a very flat front and quite an unusual turbine look to it, the temperature button and speed selector switch

Everything you get in the box (and the box)

The closest thing to hand was my Logitech Mx masters mouse for size comparison

Right let's turn this compact cuttie on...

Wait... there's a light inside?

Yep there is a white LED right inside, why...I have no idea but it's cool and I like it

The temperature setting is also illuminated to let you see what setting it's on at a glance

So we have blue for cool

Yellow for constant 57°C

Red for Hot (or high heat)

And how is it...

Seems good enough to me ;-)

Untill next time you beautiful Mi fans
2021-06-17 23:52:30
Favorites2 RateRate
Thanks for the unboxing and review, Just wish I had a bit more hair to use it on, But it looks good and well designed.
2021-06-18 00:03:26
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.

Master Bunny

Evermore | from app

Wow, did you get this as soon as it hit the store? :P It looks great, wondering if my gf would like it as the bar is always set lower for us men
2021-06-18 00:40:33

Mi Blogger

Kenny_P Author | from app

Evermore
Wow, did you get this as soon as it hit the store? :P It looks great, wondering if my gf would like it as the bar is always set lower for us men

yeah pretty much clocked it and ordered, sat on the fence with the last one and it sold out so not this time
2021-06-18 01:05:09

Master Bunny

'PG'.., | from app

Great review, thanks for sharing :D
2021-06-18 09:13:42

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

great unboxing, might get one still thinking
2021-06-19 00:53:05