In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Story of Mi Fans] Your Wishes Fulfilled By Xiaomi! Tell Us About Your Love For Your Father!

2021-06-08 14:07:29
38117 226

Hello Mi Fans!

When I was a child, my father was my hero, someone I could always rely on. Now, my father needs my help. Father's Day is coming soon, I am always confused about deciding a gift to my father every year. Many products now are either too expensive or not suitable for elderly people, unlike Xiaomi. So, why not upload a photo of you with your father and write down one Xiaomi product you want to give to your father as a gift? We will be very happy to choose 3 Mi fans by voting and admin choice,  and realize his wish by sending his father the Xiaomi product he wants! We all hope to hear the story of Mi fans and your father on Father's Day!

How to participate in this contest?
All you need to do is:
1. Take a photo of you and your father on your phone, share it in the comments section,  and -
2. Tell us what Mi product you want as a gift for your father. For example Mi 11, Mi band 6, Mi gadgets, etc.
3. Tell us why this product is the most you want to give to your father.

Contest Time (Beijing Standard Time):
8th June to 13th June 2021, 12 PM

Voting period (Beijing Standard Time):
15th June to 17th June 2021, 12 PM

Prizes:
The Mi product you want to give to father!

Rules:
  • 1. The product must be a Xiaomi product.
  • 2. Every user can reply up to 3 times to this thread.
  • 3. Posts without any pictures, product name and reasons, posts which include irrelevant or illegal content are not eligible to win any prize.
  • 4. If a winner is found to have won through a cheating vote, he is not eligible to win any prize.
  • 5. Winners will be decided by the voting result and the admin choice.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-06-08 14:07:29
Favorites58 RateRate
Sorry but I have a question. What if I ask for Mi Mix fold. Will you give? No. Simply you won't keep that entry in poll. No matter how fantastic that entry is. Then why to bring this thing? Do whatever is realistic. Other than this factor, I believe stories will be interesting to read
2021-06-08 14:47:51

Master Bunny

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

I won't be able to participate in the competition because my father has passed away. Good luck to everyone who will participate.
2021-06-08 15:04:12
Hello Mi Community Thank you for fulfilling the wishes of Mi Community fans:
The father is the bond and the role model
To his children, and no matter how much we talk about the father and his important role in building the family, securing a decent life for them, and providing security for the family, we will not fulfill his right, my dear father... You will remain my role model no matter how great the people around me, and you will remain my hero in the simplest things you do There is no greater joy than a son's joy in his father's glory, nor greater than a father's joy in his son's success. I am not more insomniac to hear the words of the father praising my son, I am safe as long as I wake up at night and see your shoes in front of the door.

My beloved father, you are the light that illuminates my life and the spring from which I quench with love and tenderness, you are the father who is referred to as stubbornness and is proud of among the people, so I congratulate you on you, great father. What is in my heart for you is greater than I can fulfill in writing, and the love and respect I have for you is beyond all description, so I will not be able to describe the feelings inside me towards you. With you and I follow your path, these lines that I write, my father, are few of the many that I carry for you in my heart, which loves you so much.

I wish to give my parents a valuable gift like Xiaomi Mi 10T or Mi 11
The reason is I would like to give him a gift to express my love and gratitude from the bottom of my heart on Father's Day.
And because he started complaining about his old phone, this is my desire and this is my reason. I hope Mi community will fulfill my wish to make my parents happy.
Thank you.

2021-06-08 15:17:11
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Master Bunny

Sugi Surya | from MI MAX 2

good to everyone who still have father. my father pass away on October 20, 1989. I don't know which Mi Products will I give to him.
2021-06-08 16:04:35
I no longer have a daddy. Good luck to all who participate.
2021-06-08 16:31:00

Grand Master Bunny

1707641779 | from Redmi 4

Hello Mi Fans! My father stopped living with my mother and me when I was 4 years old a few years ago he passed away. Good luck to everyone who will participate. I have an adult son and daughter a grandson was born I am a father and grandfather Who Loves his family I am 52 I would give myself with pleasure Mi 11
2021-06-08 16:31:06

Master Bunny

sastraMR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

There should also be a medal on father's day. to remember that we participated in Father's Day❤️
2021-06-08 16:39:40

Semi Pro Bunny

Euphoric | from app

sighs
2021-06-08 16:50:33