Xiaomi design.jpg (412.31 KB, Downloads: 72)
2021-06-07 21:12:33 Upload
Hello Mi Fans!
We're recruiting Mi Community Photography Team Members!
What to know:
Mi Community is a great platform for you guys to show your skills and enthusiasm towards photography!
This is great news to the Photography sub-forum, as it means we will have a much better focus on our Photography Team, which will result in a lot more tutorials and awesome threads and also allows others Mi Fans see your skills. Such great news deserves a celebration, so we have decided to open up some spaces for everyone to apply to join our team.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who have a big passion for photography and love to share our advice and photos for everyone to enjoy. It is a truly wonderful feeling to be able to share our tips, techniques, advice and also our photos on a platform such as this, where users from all over the world can enjoy them. It motivates you more. It pushes you to click more and improves your skills in photography.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. Should have a Xiaomi / Redmi smartphone
2. Should have good skills in Photography. A strong passion for photography and creativity is highlyrecommended.
3. Be knowledgeable in the functions/techniques/terms of either DSLR/Mirrorless camera or Smartphone cameras or both (Xiaomi devices ).
4. Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software and a keen eye for detail with artistic skills are a bonus.
5. Good communication and people skills, with a clear grasp of English language and the ability to discuss and explain complex artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms through the threads posted here in the community.
6. Willing to carry out the Photography Subforum Rules and Guidelines.
Rights & Incentives
1. Read permission: 90
2. Have the title "Photography Team Member"
3. Gift Packs for "Best Team Member" for each month!
4. Special forum rewards, medals, tags, stamps, etc.
5. Larger attachment size
6. Priority of joining MIUI official activities
7. More chances to get your threads “highlighted” in the community!
8. Close working with photography forum moderators
1. Post at least 5 articles a month
2. Threads should be well organised and pleasing to the eye, for an overall comfortable experience
3. Give answers/advice to any questions about photography that users may have
4. Be Fairly Active on Forum as well as on Telegram!
5. Know the rules and teach the users about it!
6. Report “Not Allowed/Illegal/irrelevant” content to the Moderators.
How To Apply:-
Reply to this thread (in the comment section) by telling us:
- Your current device
- The experience you have in the field of Photography.
- You can link us to your profile (any social media account, page, website to showcase your photos)
- If you have already posted any threads in “Photography sub-forum”, kindly link that as well in your comments.
Reply to this thread before 15th June 2021 before Midnight (Beijing Time)
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .