In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Meeting Room] MI Community Photography Team Members Wanted. Apply Here! Official selection

2021-06-07 21:15:35
8152 91

Hello Mi Fans!
We're recruiting Mi Community Photography Team Members!

What to know:
Mi Community is a great platform for you guys to show your skills and enthusiasm towards photography!
This is great news to the Photography sub-forum, as it means we will have a much better focus on our Photography Team, which will result in a lot more tutorials and awesome threads and also allows others Mi Fans see your skills. Such great news deserves a celebration, so we have decided to open up some spaces for everyone to apply to join our team.

Who we are:
We are a group of people who have a big passion for photography and love to share our advice and photos for everyone to enjoy. It is a truly wonderful feeling to be able to share our tips, techniques, advice and also our photos on a platform such as this, where users from all over the world can enjoy them. It motivates you more. It pushes you to click more and improves your skills in photography.

Qualifications and Requirements
1. Should have a Xiaomi / Redmi smartphone

2. Should have good skills in Photography. A strong passion for photography and creativity is highlyrecommended.

3. Be knowledgeable in the functions/techniques/terms of either DSLR/Mirrorless camera or Smartphone cameras or both (Xiaomi devices ).

4. Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software and a keen eye for detail with artistic skills are a bonus.

5. Good communication and people skills, with a clear grasp of English language and the ability to discuss and explain complex artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms through the threads posted here in the community.

6. Willing to carry out the
Photography Subforum Rules and Guidelines.

Rights & Incentives
1. Read permission: 90
2. Have the title "Photography Team Member"
3. Gift Packs for "Best Team Member" for each month!
4. Special forum rewards, medals, tags, stamps, etc.
5. Larger attachment size
6. Priority of joining MIUI official activities
7. More chances to get your threads “highlighted” in the community!
8. Close working with photography forum moderators

Responsibilities
1. Post at least 5 articles a month
2. Threads should be well organised and pleasing to the eye, for an overall comfortable experience
3. Give answers/advice to any questions about photography that users may have
4. Be Fairly Active on Forum as well as on Telegram!
5. Know the rules and teach the users about it!
6. Report “Not Allowed/Illegal/irrelevant” content to the Moderators.

How To Apply:-
Reply to this thread (in the comment section) by telling us:
- Your current device
- The experience you have in the field of Photography.
- You can link us to your profile (any social media account, page, website to showcase your photos)
- If you have already posted any threads in “Photography sub-forum”, kindly link that as well in your comments.

Deadline:
Reply to this thread before 15th June 2021 before Midnight (Beijing Time)

2021-06-07 21:15:35
Favorites41 RateRate

Photography Team

Addy Chowdary | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

We are waiting for our  talented Mi fans to share their clicks through mi photography team !
2021-06-07 21:26:22

Mi Fans Team

AnDhaKar | from app

Thanks for kind info, interesting.
My questions is if anyone already has a title with others occupied position, it is ok to participate?<br>
Due to your statement, the title it will shown on his profile,..isn't?<br>
2021-06-07 22:13:35
Astalafista.....see u
AnDhaKar replied at 2021-06-07 15:13:35
My questions is if anyone already has a title with others occupied position, it is ok to participate?&lt;br&gt;
Due to your statement, the title it will shown on his profile,..isn't?&lt;br&gt;

Other team members can't participate , only if you wish to leave your previous team.
2021-06-07 23:09:53
Capturing Life, Creating Moment's

Photography Team

Addy Chowdary | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

AnDhaKar
My questions is if anyone already has a title with others occupied position, it is ok to participate?&lt;br&gt;
Due to your statement, the title it will shown on his profile,..isn't?&lt;br&gt;

after  leaving the team only you can apply here bro .
2021-06-08 19:32:08

Mi Fans Team

AnDhaKar | from app

prince kiah
Other team members can't participate , only if you wish to leave your previous team.

noted
2021-06-08 22:38:51
Astalafista.....see u

Mi Fans Team

AnDhaKar | from app

Addy Chowdary
after  leaving the team only you can apply here bro .

understood, thanks
2021-06-08 22:39:08
Astalafista.....see u

Advanced Bunny

EveHuey | from app

Hello I'm using Mi 10 T Pro. And I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro as well. Having been chosen as Top 3 in my first XiaoMi photography contest, my photo was selected as Top 50 in ShotbyMi2020. Visit my profile for more photos. Social Media : instagram.com/photographueygram
2021-06-09 18:37:14

Semi Pro Bunny

Euphoric | from app

thank you
2021-06-09 20:49:05

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2021-06-09 20:49:12

Pro Bunny

erickbrandon310118 | from MI 9

Awesome opportunity!
Hello! I'm Erick, from Mexico. I'm using a Mi 9. I started shooting since I noticed that Xiaomi was bringing to us the ShootLikeAPro campaign. So I joined its FB group and I post some of my photos there. Here I leave you my IG profile www.instagram.com/erickbrandon94 and a link to my profile here in Mi Comm: https://c.mi.com/space-uid-6222144659.html Also, I want to share with you this thread by one of your fellow members (thanks, Akash) where he highlighted one of my shots: https://c.mi.com/thread-3734371-1-1.html<br>
See also my thread about tips and tricks of using Pro mode (in Spanish): https://c.mi.com/thread-3599789-1-0.html<br>
Finally, you can enter to this shared folder (MEGA) to see my photos: tinyurl.com/2pmjtk4x
2021-06-09 22:21:23