In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[Q & A] redmi 9s after last update 12.0.2.0 face is unstable. Why?'

2021-06-06 20:20:05
184 6
2021-06-06 20:20:05
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

sorry, I don't understand what you mean by an unstable face, could you elaborate?
2021-06-06 21:00:30

Rookie Bunny

kamel Elgarhy Author | from app

Torlyn
sorry, I don't understand what you mean by an unstable face, could you elaborate?

<p dir="rtl">أنا امتلك هاتف ردمي نوت 9s وعندما تم تحديث الاصدار الاخير 12.0.2.0 اصبح هناك تباطؤ ف انميشن الشاشه الوفريمات والانتقال من تطبيق الي اخر لم تكن هذه المشكلة موجودة قبل نزول التحديث اريد اعرف ما سبب ذلك؟
2021-06-06 22:58:19
Translated to English,

I own a redmi note 9s phone, and when the latest version 12.0.2.0 was updated, there was a slowdown in screen animation, frames and switching from one application to another. This problem did not exist before the update was released. I want to know what caused this?
2021-06-06 23:55:20
Keep your phone updated with all the latest app, security and system updates.
Click here for details.
Backup data with Xiaomi Cloud and Google Sync.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

kamel Elgarhy Author | from Redmi Note 9S

South of the Humber
Translated to English,

I own a redmi note 9s phone, and when the latest version 12.0.2.0 was updated, there was a slowdown in screen animation, frames and switching from one application to another. This problem did not exist before the update was released. I want to know what caused this?

ok thanks
2021-06-07 00:38:12

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

kamel Elgarhy
ok thanks

sometimes when you jump from one version to another, you need to back up your data,photos,etc, snd do a phone reset, to allow the update to work properly. It might help
2021-06-07 03:14:49

Rookie Bunny

kamel Elgarhy Author | from Redmi Note 9S

Torlyn
sometimes when you jump from one version to another, you need to back up your data,photos,etc, snd do a phone reset, to allow the update to work properly. It might help

ok thanks ❤️
2021-06-07 04:05:30