In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Discussion] Signal dropping issue

2021-06-02 23:15:17
367 5
Can someone help me to fix this problem? Everytime i went in some other places my signal dropping like this. I dont know what happened. Please help me what is the best solution. I tried some other tips but nothing happened.
2021-06-02 23:15:17
Favorites RateRate
You mean the signal as in the bars? It will vary by definition where you are, that's just how far you are from a transmitter, and what's in the way.
2021-06-02 23:24:31

Rookie Bunny

xMomo Author | from app

Torlyn
You mean the signal as in the bars? It will vary by definition where you are, that's just how far you are from a transmitter, and what's in the way.

yes. those bars. wherever I go it goes like this. it was not like this before.
2021-06-02 23:49:37

Rookie Bunny

xMomo Author | from app

when i closed my mobile data, the signal bars are full. and when I opened the mobile the signal bars are dropped like this. i cant play that this is happens to my phone
2021-06-02 23:53:26

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Signal varies all the time, even staying on one location, nothing to do with the phone, it's all about the network, how busy they are, and many other factors. I wouldn't worry about it
2021-06-03 00:12:40

Rookie Bunny

xMomo Author | from app

Torlyn
Signal varies all the time, even staying on one location, nothing to do with the phone, it's all about the network, how busy they are, and many other factors. I wouldn't worry about it

i think you're right. it depends on places wherever I go. lol
2021-06-03 01:13:57