In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[News] [Announced] 1000 Xiaomi Stores and counting! Share Your Store Story with Xiaomi!

2021-06-02 20:16:09
38111 124
Announced on 9th July.

Thank you so much for your participation in 1000 Xiaomi Stores Celebration. We've received a lot of valuable stories. Now it's time to announce the final winners.

Xiaomi HQ Mi Community Team has selected the most wonderful comments from Mi Fans. Congrats @JohnnyD @Jarwin @Phạm Ngô Tuấn Vũ for offering us great stories on this.

Please send us your receiver name, address (including postal code), phone number, email address via private message within one week. Otherwise, your gift will not be claimed.

Thanks again. Stay tuned for more activities.

--------

Hi Mi Fans

1,000 and counting!
More and more Xiaomi Stores are coming your way!

Xiaomi Store, as an important link between Xiaomi and Mi Fans, has gone through many unforgettable experiences with Mi Fans. Without your help, Xiaomi can not reach these heights.
Xiaomi will sincerely continue to devote itself to share the best technology with all of our Mi Fans in the world!

Do you remember the first time you visited a Xiaomi Store? the first time you bought a product at a Xiaomi Store?
Do you have any story with Xiaomi Store?
Share your story in the comments to win a Mi Bunny!
3 best story tellers will be selected as winners!

Period:
2021/6/2 - 6/15

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +2 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-06-02 20:16:09
Favorites79 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Rizki6391941925 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

HI FANS MI!
Before I congratulate Xiaomi top of the new achievements that have been achieved, namely the 1000 miles of the store and will continue to grow. Congratulations!
Let me fans Mi to tell my story.
Last year, the exact date is March 29, 2020 is the day where I get to know the Xiaomi and the first time I went to the store mi with my brother.
The first time I went to a place that I really liked and it was amazing.
When I go into it I am presented with a variety of smartphones broad incredible.
To be honest I don't know Mi before, but my brother said that to me, and I love her very much because she I can meet with mi and is now able to join this community.
Earlier, I bought a smartphone for online learning, but I am very sad because a few months passed semarphone.already dead.
And a few weeks then I really need a smartphone, I finally went with my brother to get a smartphone.
Long story short I was able to meet with mi directly, and can buy the smartphone Mi new amazing it is. It was really an incredible experience, because the time partama.
And I can finally be in the Community of the mi.
Once again congratulations on the achievement!
2021-06-02 22:04:54

Master Bunny

sastraMR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Congratulations for 1000 Mi Store Hope it continues to grow. 2014 was the first time I got to know Redmi 1 S, it's my wife's smartphone. I bought it because the price was still affordable the the first time it was launched on LAZADA. At first it was normal after a year of use I often used the camera, it turns out that the photos produced by the redmi 1 S are not inferior to the expensive branded cellphones. then at the end of 2018 I bought a Redmi 5A for my wife  and I am using Redmi 1S. along with the many needs of the digitalization era and also to make work easier, then in the middle of 2020 I bought a Redmi Note 9 Pro at a Xiaomi cellphone agent, because Redmi 1S doesn't have enough storage, only a few applications. and now I'm still using Redmi Note 9 Pro for social media needs, while Redmi1S I made special calls are private. So this short story I made to entertain  Thank you for your attention.
2021-06-02 22:32:31
Hey Guys, This is Arun Abhimanyu from India.

My memory with Xiaomi Store is, After the launch of the Redmi Note 5 PRO. Xiaomi India Stared the FootBall fever challenge exclusively in the Mi Stores, you can see the below banner for that challenge,
At that time I was nearby at that Mi Home, So, I've visited there On that day there were lot's of giveaway's went on. They've asked tricky and interesting questions about Xiaomi and its products. Luckily I've won the "Mi earphones". For the questions, they've asked. and The attendees are the famous RJ in Hyderabad her name is RJ Manasa. you can see her photo below.

I was very happy on that day, Like, I was unaware of that event at that time, but, went there and answered the questions correctly. and I was rewarded. I felt very much happy at that time and the main attendees also took the photo snap, which you can see below...

At That time, I had a question about these Mi Stores..? what Mi Store? What's the specialty of the Mi Store Like That..? Later I came to know about this "Mi Stores",

Mi Stores are present in the smallest of cities and present in all possible locations, A large number of them have been opened by people who have no retail experience or experience in the smartphone industry,
these are people who wanted to become entrepreneurs and business owners.

I was wonder at that time, Why because at Mi Store you can experience the product which you want at the same time you can buy with whatever the payment mode you wish. and, the salespeople at the Mi Store very polite and they can clarify the questions whatever you have with great patience.
Sometimes there are lucky draws, and great offers, events and so on...!I've never seen any mobile company doing like this.  
Mi Stores Proved that It's not only selling the product, it's about caring for the customer.
be in touch with the customer at any time. that's why they've become successful in this field.

Later that above event I've become a regular customer at the Mi Store, Instead of buying in the flash sales facing lots of waitings, payment failures, etc...I would like to go to the Mi Store and experience the product I wish laster I will buy. the good thing here is you don't have to pay more for a product in mi store, you can pay the same amount which is priced on the office mi.com website. How superb it is, like they aren't expecting an extra penny from you but, you can experience the product at the same time you can clarify the doubts if you have from store salespeople. That's why I prefer mi store to shop. in 2018 I've bought the Mi LED TV 32 inches. that's my first product which I bought in the Mi store.

Later I recommended the Mi store to my friends and family too.  Thanks to Mi Store for a great gesture and great service towards the customers. I hope for the 10000+ Mi Store in the future.

2021-06-02 22:43:13
My memory of the Xiaomi salon was about a group meeting a few years ago.
On the occasion of the opening of one of the salons in our city, Xiaomi has prepared several outdoor games for Mi Community users.
By joining groups, we had to perform several tasks that then had to be shown in front of everyone.
One of the tasks was to take a photo in motion.
We came up with the idea to show a cola "burst" after mentos was thrown into it.
We saw a few movies on YT where it went without a problem ...
Unfortunately - it turned out that our Coke did not want to cooperate and the thrown Mentos did not cause an explosion.
You had to look for a new idea quickly.
Fortunately - we made it and we even took quite a high place on the podium;)

2021-06-02 23:26:49
My first visit to any Mi Shop was in Bangkok 4 years ago. Xiaomi was not so well known in Thailand and I found information about the first Mi Shop in Bangkok. It was a long search and many inquiries before I found it. It was the first time that I was able to touch many smartphones not just in photos, but directly. I fondly remember this experience.
2021-06-03 00:05:08

Advanced Bunny

Ryan Christian Dadivas | from Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Store philippines in cavite definitely amazing when introducing to me their product and Good communication with me that's made me to bought my redmi note 9s. right now I'm rarely to visit xiaomi store due to pandemic but still they have online store so I can check out things I really want to have.
2021-06-03 00:17:11

Mi Foto Team

dkisiala | from app

My best memories are the opening of the new Mi-Store in Warsaw in Arkadia. Finally, I met a big MiTu :) However, the funniest thing was during one promotion. Mifans came from all over Poland and made a huge crowd at Galeria Mokotów in Warsaw. The promotion ended after a few minutes and the fans spread out all over the gallery :-)
2021-06-03 00:22:53
Diana

Najważniejszy element aparatu znajduje się 12 cali za nim. Ansel Adams
Instagram: dkisiala
Congratulations for 1000 Mi
2021-06-03 00:46:47
My first visit was to Mi Shop Champs-Elysées for buying the Mi Mix 3. Congratulations for 1000 Mi
2021-06-03 01:07:28

Rookie Bunny

gabe_bp | from app

in Budapest the mi Store in the city is very friendly, although I have to wait to my accessories, the athmosphere was excellent.
2021-06-03 01:48:17