In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Community

[Announcement] Mi to You May : Notice something different?

2021-05-26 14:58:03
1487 101

Hi Mi Fans

I'm more than a tad anxious at stepping into Gunplamad's shoes on that one. We Mods decided that, from time to time, we'd swap our regular threads, to take a different approach to them, and I'm starting the show by bringing you the Mi to You May. And yes, I do get that, a bit like the expected nice weather, I'm late to the show. What can I say, I wanted to get my guest spot just right.

We've asked you a lot in the M2U threads, and we really got to know you better out of it. So now, we're going to ask you to tell us, if you were put in charge of Xiaomi's new products (not a bad dream, eh?), what phone (or, to be flexible, product, what's the point of taking an imaginary job if it's limited after all :P ) would you create? And if you could give us a little bit as to why, we'd love it even more :D

And of course, as usual, the people entering will get this Medal, and  the people who collect all twelve will get a Supermedal at the end of the year.

So,Mi Fans, what phone or product would you create if you were given the keys to the Xiaomi design rooms, and why?

2021-05-26 14:58:03
Favorites28 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

hatim57 | from app

hello to all MI fan for me I believe there is no photo and I think you will guess on which object I will go lol Me I would release new MI Bunny figurines for each special event and especially a MITU plush which represents the  community of each country for example the mitu of the English community I will see him well dressed as the guard of the palace of the queen what do you think?  the French MITU would have a striped shirt, a beret and a baguette in hand.  Some find me crazy with these figurines but for me they are part of the range of MI FAN here for me friends
2021-05-26 15:06:20

Super moderator

Torlyn Author |

hatim57 replied at 2021-05-26 08:06:20
hello to all MI fan for me I believe there is no photo and I think you will guess on which object I will go lol Me I would release new MI Bunny figurines for each special event and especially a MITU plush which represents the  community of each country for example the mitu of the English community I will see him well dressed as the guard of the palace of the queen what do you think?  the French MITU would have a striped shirt, a beret and a baguette in hand.  Some find me crazy with these figurines but for me they are part of the range of MI FAN here for me friends

It's funny, we were talking about the same thing. When they did the Mi Pop this new year they made some country specific ones, I know Gunplamad won a couple (I remember seeing the Russian Mitu on a recent pic), but it would be cool to have the comms design their own. Who knows, one day maybe :D
2021-05-26 15:18:40

Mi Rédacteur

taz180416 | from app

Hello, for my part, working in a retirement home, I will invent an intelligent patient lift which would allow the staff to perform several examinations while the elderly person is inside. Such as the weighing, the taking of tension etc ... And for the name the "Mi Stand Up"
2021-05-26 15:22:33

Mi Sports Team

szefo | from app

If I had the miracle key to the Xiaomi gateway, I would create a plush MiTu of all the representatives of the countries. Each country would have a representative in the Xiaomi company.
2021-05-26 15:23:57
szefo

Super moderator

Torlyn Author |

taz180416 replied at 2021-05-26 08:22:33
Hello, for my part, working in a retirement home, I will invent an intelligent patient lift which would allow the staff to perform several examinations while the elderly person is inside. Such as the weighing, the taking of tension etc ... And for the name the "Mi Stand Up"

That would be awesome. Maybe as well, making it look a bit more 'friendly' and less like a piece of hospital kit, it might help :D
2021-05-26 15:26:23

Mi Rédacteur

taz180416 | from app

Torlyn
That would be awesome. Maybe as well, making it look a bit more 'friendly' and less like a piece of hospital kit, it might help :D

indeed, its design would be very important, in order to brighten the lives of patients or residents of these establishments. :-)
2021-05-26 15:32:30

Master Bunny

_Sammy_ | from app

Hi! I would create a tablet with all the potential offered by the latest generation mobiles since I consider that it is also very practical depending on the needs of each person.

Someone may not see it that way, but I see it as a very good option.
2021-05-26 15:34:21

Grand Master Bunny

hatim57 | from app

Torlyn
It's funny, we were talking about the same thing. When they did the Mi Pop this new year they made some country specific ones, I know Gunplamad won a couple (I remember seeing the Russian Mitu on a recent pic), but it would be cool to have the comms design their own. Who knows, one day maybe :D

yes indeed my friend they exist in small figurines I would see them more plush it would be excellent
2021-05-26 15:38:24
Hello.
I like ornamental plants. For this reason, I would design an intelligent device with sensors for humidity, solar radiation, and acidity-alkalinity of the substrate that, linked to an app, would allow me to control the proper development of my plants so that they always look splendid.
2021-05-26 16:13:17

Master Bunny

lhv2006 | from app

Hatim57 having already Taken the Mitu Idea (figurine or plushie) which btw is a great one even if the MFF last year represented the whole community worldwide without discrimination. would be Nice to have one available to all every year, through event winnings or buying stuff. I can't stand the fact that yearly figurines are sold in China and we have to import them at really higher cost. (Friends from thé future figurines for instance)<br>
For my Idea, i would create a laptop which keyboard can adapt to all languages. maybe all keys would have a transparent finish and according to the language defined retro light the correct keys. This would allow everyone to have Access to it regardless of the country and their keyboard specificities. everyone would be able to buy it. its a lot of research and UX design but it would be awesome if all could have Access to great Xiaomi/Redmi laptops.<br>
To finish, a few pictures of my Mitu figurines personal collection.
2021-05-26 16:22:46