In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

Advanced Bunny

JohnLeeUK | from app

screenshots anyone?
2021-05-20 14:17:21
thanks for information
2021-05-20 16:16:48

Master Bunny

mark9271 | from app

thanks for sharing..,
2021-05-20 18:20:17

GunplaMad | from app

I just received MIUI 12.5 and I think I'm happy enough. Kenny is right! Beta chasing is hard work and painful at times.
2021-05-20 23:58:38

Rookie Bunny

6437678346 | from app

thanks for being with us
2021-05-23 05:23:03

Rookie Bunny

endiKK | from app

thank you
2021-05-23 21:18:57

check my last three threads, I flashed it on mine and took folk on the journey. Not much in the way of screenshots, as frankly the beta is for devs to play with (ie, adding their own stuff), so not the best of showcases per se, as the thing comes with almost no preinstalled apps, for one, so it looks more like a desert town. To boot, the famed widgets are not there per se, just given as code snippets, which is not the most phot-worthy
2021-05-23 21:35:35

Advanced Bunny

JohnLeeUK | from app

Torlyn
check my last three threads, I flashed it on mine and took folk on the journey. Not much in the way of screenshots, as frankly the beta is for devs to play with (ie, adding their own stuff), so not the best of showcases per se, as the thing comes with almost no preinstalled apps, for one, so it looks more like a desert town. To boot, the famed widgets are not there per se, just given as code snippets, which is not the most phot-worthy

So is there any visual difference from the A11 atm? I also have oneplus 9 pro which got developer 12 as well but there's nothing interesting there at this point. That's why i wondered if it gives me any visual changes to my m11 ultra?
2021-05-24 00:46:57

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

JohnLeeUK
So is there any visual difference from the A11 atm? I also have oneplus 9 pro which got developer 12 as well but there's nothing interesting there at this point. That's why i wondered if it gives me any visual changes to my m11 ultra?

it would, your ultra runs miui, which is about as close to stock android in looks as I am from an elf :p. Seriously, the looks part are hard to  even what is supposed to be new has been around on skinned roms for ages, so it wouldn't matter per se once properly ported to the Mi world. What is interesting in our case is the underlying framework
2021-05-24 01:14:27

Advanced Bunny

JohnLeeUK | from app

Torlyn
it would, your ultra runs miui, which is about as close to stock android in looks as I am from an elf :p. Seriously, the looks part are hard to  even what is supposed to be new has been around on skinned roms for ages, so it wouldn't matter per se once properly ported to the Mi world. What is interesting in our case is the underlying framework

Thanks for the answer, i think ill stick to A11 atm lol<br>
Cant wait to get miui 12.5 on my Eu rom
2021-05-26 13:55:51