In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Changelog

[] Feature Suggestion: Allow Selected Apps to Bypass Silent / DND

2021-05-14 01:59:06
407 4
Hi all,
Hopefully this is in the right place. I'm loving life with my new Mi 11 5G, but there's one feature I had on my old S8 which seems to be missing which was incredibly useful, namely being able to allow selected apps to bypass silent / DND profiles so their notifications etc would still audibly alert even if the phone was in one of the above modes.
Maybe this is already available via another method I've not found yet, but if not then it might be an idea for future versions of MIUI? Many thanks for reading!
2021-05-14 01:59:06
Favorites RateRate
Hi, You have options to allow incoming calls and to only switch to DND when your phone is locked. In silent mode you can choose to allow media. I do not think there is an option to choose bypass by selected app.
2021-05-14 02:52:37
Keep your phone updated with all the latest app, security and system updates.
Click here for details.
Backup data with Xiaomi Cloud and Google Sync.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

6220110255 | from app

I downloaded "easy dnd" from the play store and it works really well
2021-05-14 03:26:14

Master Bunny

vader77darth | from app

This would be nice.
2021-05-17 05:12:53

Rookie Bunny

AndyPaul87 Author | from app

Where I find it particularly useful is with sports scores apps etc - if your team is playing on an evening and the kids are in bed, I have the phone on silent but it would then still audibly alert when a goal was scored etc so you don't miss any important notifications from apps of your choosing.
2021-05-27 01:01:03