In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Review] Mi 11 Ultra: Simply the BEST!!!

2021-05-13 18:37:41
1710 12

What's up Xiaomi Fans!

I got chance to test this beautiful Mi 11 Ultra and I just can't get enough of it. I just wish I can keep this longer. If you are still contemplating whether you will buy this or not well maybe this will help.

Let's start with the Design!
The very first thing that I noticed on this phone is it's unique design. It has a huge camera panel at the back which houses the triple rear camera which I will be talking more about later and also the very intresting 2nd screen. It has  Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on the front and ceramic back, with aluminum frame. I would not say it is very heavy but the built is just right for its 234g weight. It is comfortable to hold and you can secure it with just one hand. Even while gaming or watching a video on landscape mode the camera panel does not bother me at all. I am currently using this without a case because the test unit does not come with any accessory but it is absolutely  beautiful.

Now the Display!
Moving along to it's display, it has the same screen size as the Mi 11  with 6.81" AMOLED dot display screen with 120Hz refresh rate. Perfect for gaming and watching videos. But with my average size hand, a one hand operation is almost impossible. This has a beautiful quad curve display with high resolution of 3200x1440 pixels, and 515 PPI with a very responsive in-screen fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone.

Rear Display
Is one of the things that makes this phone more interesting. The display they used here is the same as that of the Mi Smart Band 5. When the phone lies face down, you can still keep track of time, battery life and notifications by glancing at the rear mini display.  or even Use the rear display to take super clear selfies with the more powerful rear camera.

Unfortunately this feature is only available for photos but not on Videos.

Sound performance
Gaming and watching movies is perfect with it's great sound by harman Kardon.

Connectivity
It is dual sim with a Snapdragon X60 5G modem for a much faster and stable 5G connection. It is also NFC capable and supports Google Play (Global Version Only).

Performance
With it comes to its performance it has been super reliable so far. with Antutu Benchmark score of  694,375 and so far It has been smooth even taking 8k Videos and editing them on the phone. The Mi 11 Ultra is equipped with the Flagship Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 with 5nm power-efficient manufacturing processCPU: Qualcomm® Kryo™ 680, up to 2.84GHz, with Arm Cortex-X1 technologyGPU: Qualcomm® Adreno™ 660 GPU and as expected gaming is more fun than ever adding the high touch sampling rate of 480hz.

This phone great for serious gaming.

Battery and Charging
I don't have the other accessories so I can't really test the actual charging speed but even with my 33W charger it already chargers super fast. 67W wired turbo charging 67W wireless turbo charging can full charge the 5000mAh battery of this phone within 39 mins as advertised.

Camera
I really enjoyed testing this phone's camera so far for both videos and photos. The videos are super clear and stable shooting 1080P 30/60fps, 4k 30/fps, ando 8K 30fps. But you can turn on shoot steady and it feels like the Mi 11 Ultra is on a handheld gimbal. I will be adding more soon so  stay tune

Other Features
Not only the ones I mention above but also it is an IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins). It has a Three-phase cooling technology and 360° light sensor. Plus it has an In-Display Heart rate monitor.

Check out the first impression video below.

This has been Christian from All About Mi (YouTube). See you on the next thread.

2021-05-13 18:37:41
Favorites3 RateRate
I love that phone. It is just insane and I love everything about it, even if I am not a big fan of the SD888. It is just the best phone ever made, It might become my next phone next year! (I have the Mi10 5G at the moment)
2021-05-13 19:19:43

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2021-05-13 22:15:14

Banned

Turbosaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Highly informative as well as helpful review of a spectacular device, thank you for your highly appreciated efforts, bhai _/\_
2021-05-13 22:35:32

Wizard Bunny

1860bodo | from Mi 9T Pro

thanks for sharing
2021-05-13 22:53:11
Nice review... amazing phone
2021-05-13 23:24:32

Banned

Nikidroidme | from app

That's great. Maybe Xiaomi next time can equipped 150W charger wired for next Mi Ultra series. Time is speed now.
2021-05-14 02:58:24

Master Bunny

volken | from Mi 9T Pro

Amazing phone👍✌️🏅
2021-05-14 03:00:45

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

Thanks for the review, a nice device<br>
2021-05-14 05:20:20

Grand Master Bunny

Sugi Surya | from MI MAX 2

this is an awesome ... good reviews, thanks