In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

I missed it! So upset about it. But went through all the designs to take some inspiration. Some of them are really amazing.

But being a designing student, couldn't stop myself from commenting few things. First of all, when we are designing about our hometown, there should be at least 1 defining element or signature mark of our hometown. Like any famous place that will define our home city in first instance. Otherwise no matter how beautiful our designs are, it doesn't justify the theme hometown.

And second please don't steal others design from vectorstock or vecteezy and then claim here it's your design. I saw few entries did it. That's not acceptable. It takes hours after hours to design something fruitful. At least respect that.
2021-05-24 09:22:05

Master Bunny

Jonathan Willson | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

nice
2021-05-24 10:56:45
Suparna Chattopadhyay  replied at 2021-05-20 12:16:06
My hometown. I just kept Eiffel Tower in it. As I believe that's enough to define my city!

Outstanding!
2021-05-24 18:31:14
Rayhan Hasan
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh.
Caterpillars ตอบกลับเมื่อ 2021-05-24 08:22:05
I missed it! So upset about it. But went through all the designs to take some inspiration. Some of them are really amazing.

But being a designing student, couldn't stop myself from commenting few things. First of all, when we are designing about our hometown, there should be at least 1 defining element or signature mark of our hometown. Like any famous place that will define our home city in first instance. Otherwise no matter how beautiful our designs are, it doesn't justify the theme hometown.

100% agree with you.
2021-05-24 22:33:52

Advanced Bunny

6410159372 | from Redmi Note 9S

My country were you can have a nice time while being close to nature and fulled of history
2021-05-25 05:08:52
Today is May 25th, why hasn't the voting started yet?
2021-05-25 21:02:56
Caterpillars replied at 2021-05-24 09:22:05

i also noticed that some used their own country. i know there is a difference between a home country and a hometown.

about your concern regarding copyrighted materials. in another thread they've said the entry needs to provide the license to use the copyrighted material. this was not stated in this thread.

2021-05-26 07:45:47
Phạm Ngô Tuấn Vũ replied at 2021-05-25 21:02:56
Today is May 25th, why hasn't the voting started yet?

the voting is in gaming section. i don't know why it is in there.
2021-05-26 07:47:22
Haizzz, so sad.  My design didn't get voted even though I didn't break the rules! :((
2021-05-26 09:53:28
Phạm Ngô Tuấn Vũ replied at 2021-05-26 09:53:28
Haizzz, so sad.  My design didn't get voted even though I didn't break the rules! :((

i was searching for your design but i couldn't find it. would be nice if you could show it to me.

was curious about the their selection process that is why i participated. been reading alot of threads that some contest were so rigged and full of controvercies but ofcouse i want to try it myself and this is what i found out. funny how some entries got in using their homecountry and not their hometown when the contest repeatedtly stated that only hometowns are allowed.

anyway, if you are really good just participate in a legitimate design crowdsourcing website im sure you can win and just buy yourself a phone.

2021-05-26 11:39:13