In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Gaming Videos] [Mi Gamer Team] Stickman Master: League Of Shadow - Ninja Legends Gameplay And Review

2021-04-30 02:25:57
139 1
Hey Mi Fans!
It's Cezor, back with another RPG game for the month of April.Today we will be reviewing the Stickman Master: League Of Shadow -Ninja Legends Fight game which one of the most demanding RPG games for android.This game is an offline game and also comes with 100mb game size so good to go if you are running out of storage .

Summary
Play as a legendary ninja shadow and enjoy the adventure in Ninja Legends in the shadow fight style of the stickman game.This is an offline shadow game, which doesn’t need the internet to be experienced. Hack and slash monsters and get ready to be the best stickman shadow fighter also you can upgrade your power buy earning more rewards points also collect useful items in the game to win the fight

Controls

This is an RPG game so you have limited movements only but yes the controls over here gives a different feel.You can control the fighter with the joystick also there are additional buttons given to add more action to your fighter.Unfortunately you cannot customize them according to your need,but still these are at its best setting .

Graphics
The game has decent graphics which you mostly see in the RPG games but trust me the characters are pretty much amazing also the attacks are amazing ,filled with different actions.There are no option to adjust or enhance the graphic in this game .I tried this game in Redmi Note 7 and it was getting a bit choppy in between but this is due to less optimization by the game developers .

Conclusion
So the game is pretty much good in terms of graphic and the app size,a normal gamer will get bored after sometime but yes if your a RPG game fan then you will love this game.I faced some glitter and frame drops while the match but its not the device issues,its something related to game so probably we can expect this to be fixed in upcoming updates

Gameplay

2021-04-30 02:25:57
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

applelapmad | from app

Great review. I downloaded this because of a promo but never got a chance to play it.
2021-04-30 05:09:54