Greetings Mi Fans,
Here is a guide for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max users for installing TWRP & Rooting their devices.
2. Fastboot Drivers
3. Unlocked Bootloader
4. Flashing TWRP Toolkit
5. Magisk Flashable File
1. Download the file provided at the end of the thread.
2. Boot the device into Fastboot mode (in power off state press power button + volume down button).
3. Connect the device to the Computer.
4. Open the downloaded folder and run the file "Flash.bat".
5. Then press any key to continue.
1. Boot the Device into TWRP Recovery (in power off state press power button + volume up button).2. Go to Wipe Format data. Type "yes". ("This will factory reset your device")
3. Download and place the Magisk zip fiile into the device.
4. Select the option of 'Install' and then locate the directory where you have placed the Magisk file and select it.
5. Flash Magisk file by swipe the arrow loacted at the bottom.
6. When the flashing is completed click on 'Reboot System'.
7. After the phone has booted successfully install Magisk.apk
Congrats you have rooted your device !!
* This is Exclusively for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max (sweet/sweetin) and if you try this on any other device probably you may be bricking your device!!* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* TWRP Toolkit - Click Here
* Magisk - Click Here
Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .