In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Pro Bunny

Sense_Sudirman | from Redmi Note 8

Our precious moment with the Redmi 4A smartphone a few years ago was the adventure of climbing Mount Ranai, which is located in the Natuna archipelago, Indonesia.  Has a distance of 10 km from the City of Ranai to the foot of the mountain.  And continue with trekking uphill for approximately 4 hours to reach the top of the mountain to get views of the sea and the beautiful islands around it.  This mountain which has an altitude of 1,035 meters above sea level has a lot of diversity of flora and fauna in it.  In addition, the expanse of the Ranai area is clearly visible and very stunning from the top of the mountain.  The northernmost sea of ​​Indonesia, namely the North Natuna Sea, which is directly adjacent to the South China Sea, also adds to the beautiful scenery while at the top of Mount Ranai.  Apart from that, we also found giant granite in Panati.  So that the top of this mountain has a neat beauty.
2021-04-07 17:30:09

Rookie Bunny

Vali ahad | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

the most difficult thing for me was to leave the comfort of my home to venture into heights of mountains, new places and to connect with unknown people. To venture out to the open, to reconnect with what is actually our home, the earth. To walk into the depths of mountains, to acheive great heights with our feeble feet. To be able to see the lights of the city, under the suns diminishing strength and all these beautiful moments were captured by my remarkable redmi note 8 pro. so i am thankful. So i finally, after many years decided to go on a hiking trip with my friends, deciding to record my achievements with pictures and the final destination was totally worth it. so happy mi fan festival friends.
2021-04-07 17:43:37

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Nowadays, my biggest challenge to life was the thought of quitting smoking, which I have been trying to do for years but could not start. Finally, I finally made this decision. I had to do this, no matter how difficult it was. Because now I had reached a certain age and started to face some health problems. As of now, it has been 5 months since he quit smoking. I really had a hard time during this 5 month period. This is how I saw how much time smoking takes up in my life. It became a troublemaker for me to fill in the gaps, spend time and even share my problems with it. I still miss it right now, but I know very well that I have to quit. No matter how hard I try, I believe I will achieve this. Hello to a smoke-free life.
2021-04-07 18:23:26
Thank you for sharing
2021-04-07 18:33:25

Mi Tech Team

JacoL7513 | from app

Happy Mi Fan Festival 2021
2021-04-07 19:23:16

Rookie Bunny

6440088871 | from app

For first time I participate in the challenge. I love Xiaomi and there Products. Specially Xioami mobile.
2021-04-07 19:59:12

Master Bunny

StarSpectre | from Mi MIX 2S

Happy Mi festival! Thanks for sharing!
2021-04-07 20:02:09

Advanced Bunny

6402535848 | from app

enjoy
2021-04-07 20:03:08

Rookie Bunny

redwasabi2010 | from Mi Note 10 Lite

happy MI fan festival 2021