In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Pro Bunny

Pushing | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

I crossed hundreds of kilometers for the sake of graduating my beloved son eventhough my bike was damaged.. Lucky there is Xiaomi smart phone to capture all the moments.
2021-04-07 01:21:56

Master Bunny

Maman Panda | from app

It's the story of the day I brave the elements, to take a picture of a shell with my redmi note 9 pro <br>
LOL
2021-04-07 02:09:05
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #23
I have my first Xiaomi device in 2016 and registered in Mi Community. I have many challenges in Mi Community like Daily check-in for one year, I miss a lot of check-ins. This check-in is challenging me for two years and more in the future. Mi Community always has an activity that challenging me like a quiz, photography, storytelling, and more. This year the activity that very challenging to me is Mi Explorers, I registered in this program at the end of 2020 and start to do my work in February, I do a lot of things I’ve never done before like write threads in English, shot the movie on the smartphone, etc. Challenges are pushing me to step forward. find a challenge for yourself.

2021-04-07 02:35:04

Grand Master Bunny

hatim57 | from Redmi Note 7

happy MI FAN FESTIVAL ALL
2021-04-07 04:15:11

Wizard Bunny

Змея | from Redmi Note 9S

Overcoming the complexity of creating something new with a smartphone from Xiaomi is possible today. The built-in gallery has functions with which you can make an ordinary photo unusual and attractive. In the recommendations in the "Art" section, you can select the main outline in colors, as well as desaturate, and in the "Change" section and apply the "Sky" function, we will get a completely different picture. You can evaluate it well or not very well, but I really liked it.
2021-04-07 04:19:36
Humor does not obey fate,great thoughts-often the most smiling…

Semi Pro Bunny

Beeboost | from Redmi Note 7

Let me tell you a story about one person for whom life has become a constant challenge.  Wherever he is, he challenges himself, the elements and overcomes obstacles on the way, in summer and winter, spring and autumn, in rain, blizzard, storm or under the scorching sun.  One climbs the mountains, descends into caves, goes to the taiga for a week.  One on one, harsh nature and man.  It seems there are no places in our land where he has not been, but every time he finds where to go when nature calls.
2021-04-07 05:07:28
Happy Mi Fan Festival everyone
2021-04-07 05:32:53

Wizard Bunny

Mi-FE | from app

Happy Mi Fan Festival 2021 to all !✌️
2021-04-07 05:43:07
Happy 11th anniversary Xiaomi.. and Happy Mi Fans Festival (MFF) 2021.. #BetterTogether
2021-04-07 07:21:01