In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

Advanced Bunny

Sonic_09 | from Redmi Note 7

give away is interesting but unfortunately I can't participate
2021-04-06 22:11:03

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Happy 11th Anniversary Xiaomi! <br>
Happy Mi Fan Festival everyone! <br>
#MFF2021
2021-04-06 22:42:03

Wizard Bunny

Anton Marpaung | from app

Happy Mi Fan Festifal all
2021-04-06 22:48:28

Wizard Bunny

Anton Marpaung | from app

Happy Mi Fan Festifal all
2021-04-06 22:49:33

Semi Pro Bunny

maseVit | from Redmi Note 7

always looking for new locations for fishing
2021-04-06 23:14:07

Grand Master Bunny

Sugi Surya | from MI MAX 2

sometimes i make a challenge for myself to think outside the box and get out from comfortable zone. I push myself so hard to know my limits, in this pict is one of my challenge to make solo travellers. this is in Halong Bay - Viet Nam
2021-04-06 23:30:15
Exploring the world with Xiaomi is always a unique adventure.... Have started with Redmi Note 3 pro. Now continue with Mi 10.
2021-04-07 00:04:09

Master Bunny

kraner | from app

Happy Mi Fan Festifal to all..
2021-04-07 00:15:47
Happy Mi Fan Festival 2021 for all Mi Fans in the World , i like the challenge to explorer my country in Indonesia , i live in Kuningan City, West Java, Indonesia, i want to explorer my city and share to mi fans in the world ,i want to tell to them how beautiful my city , in my city lots of hills, the air is still fresh, the weather is still clean and the scenery is very beautiful and I would like to share with you.. (✿^‿^)
2021-04-07 00:38:43
Hi Mi Fans, it CannonLeo Here and this is My Mi Fan Story.

I grew up admiring the sky, the birds, the weightlessness, the beauty the blue morning brings, and the aura the dark exerts, I always wanted to be a bird, feel freedom and fly with the birds. The only way to achieve that was "To Become a Pilot".

Coming from a very humble background, with no money or sponsorship to fund my dreams which in reality was very expensive. I persisted, pushed, and pleaded with whoever would listen to help make this dream of Flight be a reality. I failed, I never made it, I couldn't find adequate funds to attend flight school despite having pending admission to 5 different flight schools abroad and in my home country. I gave up my dream but never my imagination and moved on.

A tear in each eye whenever the thoughts came back to haunt me was a symbol that I failed, I failed to become a pilot, I failed to fly with the birds, until I discovered drones, it changed my life. it took me less than a day of self-practice to fly my first drone, A friend's Tello Drone which I controlled with a Xiaomi redmi 8, then I attempted more and crashed a DJI and One more drone (I got into debt because of it trying to repay the damages ), My Dreams, however, was back, I couldn't fly with the birds but I could fly a drone to then and watch them rule the winds. I felt my vision coming back and I overcame my fear. The challenge that I would never fly was no more a reality, it was a myth.

I plugged myself headlong into the challenge and explored the possibilities of drone flight, and I became good, better, and courageous flying drones even in hard headless mode like the GoPro karma in this picture knowing I may fail but not giving head to the expected failure.

Today in this picture, I remind myself that every challenge has a timeline, but I am a part of the clock that will run that time down, I will challenge that myth and I will overcome it.

I may not sit in a cockpit but I have my cockpit in my hand and nothing will ever stop me from flying.

2021-04-07 00:39:15
Creative, Nerd, Techy, and Ever Helpful