In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Announcement] Mi Fan Story wanted! Have you ever completed a challenge to explore the possibilities?

2021-04-06 20:16:25
33258 246
Hi Mi Fans,

Life is always challenging.
And, we live for the challenge.

Have you ever completed a challenge to explore the possibilities?
Share your photo and story with Xiaomi in the comments!

How to join?
Share your photo and story with Xiaomi in the comments area, to describe a time when you overcome a challenge and explore the possibilities.

Winner Selection Method:
-The top 15 entries will be selected based on their story quality to be shortlisted for the Voting stage.
-The top 3 winners will be chosen by Mi Fans in the Voting stage with 60% Admin's Choices & 40% Mi Fans Votes.
Upon announcement of the contest, the results will be final.

Prizes:
-Every participant will be awarded a Mi Fan Festival medal in Mi Community!

-The top 3 winners will be awarded a Redmi Note 10 Pro Mi Fan Festival Special Edition.

What's more?
You might be chosen to be the subject of our next Mi Fan Story documentary!

Period:
Submission period: April 6 - April 12 23:59 (GMT+8)
Voting period: April 13 - April 15 23:59 (GMT+8)

Share your photo and story in the comments!
Let’s live for the challenge to explore the possibilities!

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +2 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-04-06 20:16:25
Favorites87 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Schwaa | from app

Happy Mi Fan Festival everyone! :) <3
2021-04-06 21:04:35
be happy :)

Master Bunny

volken | from Mi 9T Pro

Happy Mi Fan Festival to all ♥️✌️😎👍
2021-04-06 21:11:40

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thank you for sharing.
2021-04-06 21:16:22
Fake givaway started again
2021-04-06 21:27:02

Rookie Bunny

Saleem026 | from app

got mi 11
2021-04-06 21:33:47
Every day of my life is a challenge and a struggle on it's own, but I try to not think about that too much!✌️
2021-04-06 21:37:32
NEMESIS

Master Bunny

Cesittar | from Mi Note 10

I live in a country where supposedly traditional brands "ruled", about 7 years ago. For many it was unthinkable to change their cell phone for a brand that they did not know and that were barely strong. The same I thought, but one day I accepted the challenge and changed, I bought my first Xiaomi and since that day I have been in love. Over time I have been able to test a wide variety of MI, REDMI AND POCO devices.

I would not change the brand or for all the gold in the world, Xiaomi for me is no longer just a brand, it is a lifestyle. I proudly say, #ImTEAMXiaomi

2021-04-06 21:48:55

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether

Mi Fans Team

AnDhaKar | from app

In every around the world, mutual symbolizme is always being a life forever.
2021-04-06 21:53:26
Astalafista.....see u

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from Mi 10 Pro

Thanks for sharing...
2021-04-06 21:53:48

Pro Bunny

Yoga P R | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

This is a story from me with Xiaomi. In this photo, I have made up my mind and heart to venture out of the house and take some pictures that I find interesting. I am an introverted person, so I rarely leave the house when I don't have an important need. <br>
... <br>
I practiced street photography in a small step first, like taking photos in front of my house, then around the streets near my house, in front of shops, places of worship.  And what in this photo here (also It's my favorite one), when I want to shave my hair, I ask the barber for a "wefie" photo.  So at that time, I was ok with street photography. Very happy that I can still learn something that is very new to me. So, the Xiaomi smartphone that I am using has helped me get out of my introverted comfort zone! <br>
... <br>
Ps .: All of these photos I was using the Redmi 3S gadget at that time. And also I can hunt photos everywhere because there used to be a big competition from Xiaomi, ShotByMi 2019 :D
2021-04-06 21:55:56