Hi Mi Fans,
TWRP failed to decrypt when installing Android 11 rom on my Redmi Note 8. So I did some research and found TWRP and OrangeFox that can decrypt Android 11 roms. I use OrangeFox because its visualizations are better. I recommend you too. Let me tell you how to install if you downloaded the files.
If you want to see the hidden content, please reply
With a Computer
1. Turn off your phone completely. Get into fastboot mode by pressing the volume down + power key at the same time.
2. Connect your phone to the computer.
3. Open the Minimal ADB & Fastboot application from your computer. You can download it fromthis link.
4. Put the downloaded recovery.img file into the directory where the Minimal ADB & Fastboot application is installed.
5. Write the codes I give in order in the Minimal ADB & Fastboot application.
Code 1- fastboot devices
Code 2- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Code 3- fastboot reboot
Without a Computer
1. Turn off your phone completely. Open the preinstalled TWRP / OrangeFox by pressing the volume up + power key at the same time.
2. Enter the "Install" section.
3. Select the Upload image option. Select the recovery.img file that we previously downloaded and dumped in the memory of the device.
4. Let's choose "Recovery" from the options and slide the bar below. When the process is over, let's restart the device.
It's done! Now you have OrangeFox / TWRP installed on your device. You can ask me all your questions in the comments. Thanks ✌️
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .