In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 6

[Q&A] Как отключить шифрование данных?

2021-04-02 21:54:12
591 4
Приветствую.
Купил Xiaomi Mi6, в настройках безопасности вижу, что данные зашифрованы. Сбрасывал до заводских настроек - не нашёл, как отключить шифрование данных, помогите!

Hello.
I have got a Xiaomi Mi6, very good smartphone, but in the security settings I see, data is crypted.
I have reset to a factory settings, but data still crypted. How I can disable crypting of data? Please, help!
2021-04-02 21:54:12
Favorites RateRate
You cant..
Almost all smartphones use encryption by default by system operator for your own safety and their own safety-security-stability.
2021-04-06 23:47:48

Rookie Bunny

Kunzite Author |

SoNik+ replied at 2021-04-06 18:47:48
You cant..
Almost all smartphones use encryption by default by system operator for your own safety and their own safety-security-stability.

I have a 12 smartphones. Only Xiaomi Mi6 has encrypted data by default, without user choise. I can enable encrypting in Honor, samsung, cubot, Meizu, but it is not forced by default.
Is there method to decrypt my user data, if I, owner of the phone, want it? Or this is not MY smartphone and I have no rights to choose - encrypt data or not?
2021-04-07 10:02:20
Kunzite replied at 2021-04-07 05:02:20
I have a 12 smartphones. Only Xiaomi Mi6 has encrypted data by default, without user choise. I can enable encrypting in Honor, samsung, cubot, Meizu, but it is not forced by default.
Is there method to decrypt my user data, if I, owner of the phone, want it? Or this is not MY smartphone and I have no rights to choose - encrypt data or not?

What do you mean by decrypt, and whats the point of it? what are you trying to do and encryption stops you?
A smartphone can be called "encrypted" just because it has locked bootloader
2021-04-27 23:15:29

Rookie Bunny

4175892191 | from app

Redmi в общем не плрхие телефоны, но принудительное шифрование даты, которое вызывает проблемы при восстановлении резервных копий, превращает его в кусок говна
2021-05-16 02:35:33