In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Bugs] Android 11 problem's day #2

2021-03-22 01:57:06
674 6
1_slow animation , so so much slower then android 10.

2 _some app who require fast storge like (adobe rush and etc ..) becuse of your usless update now become laggi and crappy.

3_ if you can't create a greate update for android 11 why you massage me every 10 secend to update . Are you joking me?

4_after usless update my phone even in easy usegae becom hot

5_this usless update doesn't add enything to my phone. And just roing my life

6_ if you doesn't respond to this massage and dont fix this problems. I will send this massage to you Everyday untill you fix  it

7_ you make me i hate xiaomi . thank you for make me realize how xiaomi doesn't care of his customer's
2021-03-22 01:57:06
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Gonzi | from Mi A3

My phone is now very slow when displaying photo thumbnails. Sometimes I have to wait for 5 minutes and other times they don't even show! This is a Bad update
2021-03-22 20:49:57
well 2 major os updates they have promissed and delivered. they never said users will like the updates... hahaha

btw, a2 and a2 lite had similar issues after their last a10 upgrade. guess how many bugs they fixed in the year since? 0 (zero). in 12 monthly security patches.

advice? if the bugs in a11 are bad be prepared to either ignore them or switch to a custom rom or buy another phone. preferably from a company that's capable of fixing stuff when users are reporting issues.
2021-03-25 02:03:07
laviniuc replied at 2021-03-24 19:03:07
well 2 major os updates they have promissed and delivered. they never said users will like the updates... hahaha

My phone now crashes every day, even if I just close one app. When it crashes, the Android logo flashes (on-off-on-off....) but the phone is rebooting but no longer recognizes the memory card and I have to restart it then manually. I've just ordered a Samsung. Bye Xiaomi.
2021-03-25 03:15:19
ye, it's a damn shame cuz xiaomi can and does make good hardware. but until they acknowledge that they need a good os too they'll never get anywhere. android one was a good idea on this front, but they still managed to mess it up with their usual delay in updates, failed updates, buggy updates, no fixes. #shame
2021-03-25 08:29:41
guys, publish those threads in MIUI/bugs section and it will be responded to your queries
2021-04-01 20:37:36
tried. they dont care. the only diffetence is on the bugs section the bug hunter team will read it, close it and tell you to submit it on the device section.

xiaomi = 0(zero) software support.
2021-04-03 07:36:10