In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Tips] Disconnects Amazfit Neo at activities

2021-03-19 15:45:20
172 1
Hello:

I Have an Amazfit Neo Watch and a Poco F2 Pro all with lastest firmware and MIUI versions avaible. When I start any activitie with Zepp App, this starts normally but about 5 minutes later the activitie stops loosing all the data recordered. the phone is close the Watch.

I followed all setup instructions, like block app, allow all permisions, no energy restrictions and start app at startup.

I tested two different NEO and the same problem, tryed to reset factory, re-link, re-install app and nothing works. But I tested my watch at another phone and it works (Mi6).

I'm thinking there are some bug in Zepp, some incompatibility with Bluetooth or some service runnig at my phone that cuts connections between them.

Amazfit Spain doesn't supports me, but I thing the problem is not the watch.

thanks for any idea or help
Carles

2021-03-19 15:45:20
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

elpet11 Author |

Problem solved upgrading MIUI to Global 12.2.5
2021-04-16 21:16:18