In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

Device Team Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] Device Team Weekly Vol.43: All About Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing, Camera Comparison and More!

2021-03-18 12:13:20
21855 74

Hello Mi Fans,

Mi Community is the ultimate playground for the Mi Fans to hang out together!!! Here we not only discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and their stunning technologies but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones. Well, if you have been too busy last week and failed to stay up to date with the updates from the Device Team, do not stew, we are now making your job easier!

Device Team Weekly Collection

Here we will be putting together all the threads, posted every week by the Device Team members - now, there is no way you can miss anything!! So, here comes volume 43- keep on reading!

Redmi Note 10 Pro Full Unboxing - Relaxing Unbox Photos Inside

By Mitch002

So we have here is the white box with the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro printed on front, nothing really fancy but I kinda love the print over from last year's note 9 series. Its more matte finish, nothing too flashy, just pretty much candy to the eyes.

I have been challenged by one of my friends to do a battle between the predecessor of the Note 10 Series as well as the former first 108 MP camera from the Mi Series. Lucky I have them on my hands and yeah I did accepted the challenge.
The challenge did not came easy as I have a hard time to mount 3 cameras on one selfie stick. Now with my given engineering background, I just have to find a way. I made a custom aluminum bar with 3 holes at equal distance to put the 3 phones as near as possible to each other. The cutting of the aluminum bar wasnt easy as I have to use a metal saw to cut it to the way i want it to be. Then on the sides I need to reshape it before drilling 3 holes to it.

A Glance Of #The108MPVoyager Redmi Note 10 Pro Camera Features

Hey Mi Fans,
Ever think of getting involved in vlogging or elevate your photography techniques? This can be the tradeoff to your skills for a start. Now, you can create content like a pro with ultra-crisp camera technology. With the new Redmi Note 10 Pro, coupled with a 108MP rear quad camera that uses 9:1 Pixel Binning together with Dual Native ISO technologies you can capture stunningly detailed images with improved processing and higher dynamic range.

"All About Encryption" ...! Before we can describe anything about the kinds of encryption, we have to know what encryption is in layman’s terms.
Encryption: According to Wikipedia, Encryption is simply the process of encoding data. That’s true, but does it end there? If you say “yes”, then you are wrong. But, I don’t think anybody said “yes”. So, there is a lot more to encryption- How is the information encrypted? Is the encryption based on mathematical equations or the complex theories of physics?

So, in the last debate i.e [Debate - Battle Of Minds #6] Refresh rates in smartphones really matter to you? Let's Debate! Out of 35 people, 30 people share their views as it is the future.  Glad to know your opinions. Now, we are back again with another fascinating topic for all of you guys, “Software Updates vs Hardware Upgrade”. The hardware and the software operating system are the two fundamental things needed by a smartphone to function. However, what do you think is better to consider more especially when buying a smartphone? Is it its hardware specification, or the software it comes with..! that’s why we came up with this Topic.

And, that's it!!
We will be back next week, with a new chapter of
Device Team Weekly Collection!

Previous volumes:
What are you waiting for? Vote for the thread you like most NOW!

Single Poll thread Total 66 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

36.36% (24)

10.61% (7)

25.76% (17)

13.64% (9)

13.64% (9)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-03-18 12:13:20
Favorites30 RateRate
Device Team Weekly
Here to discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.
43 Article Description     242 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

sastraMR | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

voted
2021-03-18 12:31:25

Feedback Team

m.wael.eg | from Redmi Note 9S

Thanks for Sharing
2021-03-18 12:43:20
My Name:Mohamed Wael
Mi Pilot Tester For 90 Days For Redmi Note 9S Global (Curtana)
Feedback Team-MIUI ROM Subform

Banned

Turbosaki | from Mi 9T Pro

Voted for the Voyager...
2021-03-18 13:25:19

Intern Moderator

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

voted
2021-03-18 13:37:46

Master Bunny

Leonitis | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Voted, Thanks for sharing, my pick was RN10P unboxing, definitely a phone to keep an eye on.
2021-03-18 13:47:49

Grand Master Bunny

Mici007 | from Mi 10 Pro

Voted
2021-03-18 14:35:22
Voted
2021-03-18 15:59:23

News Reporter

Paddyman | from Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

voted
2021-03-18 16:47:18
I am a good friend!