In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Gaming Videos] Enter the Ara Ara!

2021-03-11 06:36:35
536 4
What's up everybody! Your friendly neighborhood Mod here!

With this part 1 of 3 of the Mondstadt story arc is done. This one is the simplest of the bunch since it's just the introduction. After this you're allowed to start using the gacha system and get your other characters. You guys already saw mine since I put it up a long while back.

What I'll be doing next time is showing how fast it is to get to the required AR10 and then AR15 for the next parts. Currently most players that started when this game released are around AR55. This is usually from them playing nonstop since which is why they started complaining about not enough content at these higher ARs or that it takes too long to level up AR. Well let me just say that I'm also at AR55 or I would be if I unlocked the Ascensions necessary to get to these higher levels. But without them unlocked I'm at AR45 where most of the content for this game ends currently. Meanwhile there's plenty of content left for me because I got to this point without really doing many quests and definitely without finding most of the treasure chests. Furthermore I tend to only play this game about an hour or two a day so it's definitely not what they've been experiencing. For me AR levels just a little too quickly so the locks on these higher ARs is such an awesome feature for me. Back when I was at AR25 and had to unlock Ascension to get to AR35 my characters were barely surviving the bosses I needed to farm to level up my characters. By the time I was ready I went from AR25 straight to AR33 and in no time I was already at AR35 and stuck behind the lock to AR45. Now I'm at AR45 and I have enough experience built up to go straight to AR55 whenever I choose which I'm just about considering since I have all the materials I need to level my characters to 90 and even build up a second and maybe even third team. Every last character I have (I'm only missing a few 5 star characters) is at least at lvl20 and through their first Ascensions so my only dilemma is deciding who I want to comprise that second team since there's so many options.

Anyway it looks like the next update's content will just be minigames so I'll be getting up the only story progression content and then it'll be back to this stuff.
2021-03-11 06:36:35
Favorites2 RateRate

romval79 | from app

thanks
2021-03-11 07:32:58

Master Bunny

m.faiz.z | from Redmi Note 4

Keep it up !, I am glad I can see person playing Genshin Impact here, since my phone doesn't support the game. Thank you.
2021-03-12 02:20:19
m.faiz.z replied at 2021-03-11 13:20:19
Keep it up !, I am glad I can see person playing Genshin Impact here, since my phone doesn't support the game. Thank you.

Thanks for enjoying the content! Hope you'll get an upgrade soon because this game just keeps getting better and better and you don't want to miss out!
2021-03-13 11:06:25
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4