In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[] Redmi Note 10 Pro - The most exciting Redmi Note Phone

2021-03-10 20:39:11
1459 16

What's up Xiaomi Fans!
I just got this phone days after it was announced and I must say this is the most exciting Redmi Note phone so far. I have been super excited to test this phone. Well this is just an unboxing video with a few first impressions. This phone is packed with features and I will be doing an in depth review in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

Inside the box you will find the following.

• Redmi Note 10 Pro
  • 33W Power adapter
  • USB-C cable
  • SIM ejector pin
  • User guide
  • Warranty card
  • Soft case
  • Screen protector (pre-installed)

Looking at the phone exterior we have the 3D curve glass back which is a little bit reflective and looks like would have a lot of finger print smudges. But I always use the back cover anyways. The camera panel looks like the Mi 10T Pro except that this phone has 4 rear cameras.

At the top we have the 3.5mm jack, a speaker, microphone and IR blaster.

And at the side we have the volume buttons and the power button also the finger print sensor. And the finger print sensor is slightly lower compared to the Redmi Note 9 PRO which makes it more convenient to unlock and the button is slightly curve. As far as I can remember most phone I reviewed with the finger print side sersor is flat. I do like the feel of this curve power button.

At the bottom, we have the microphone, type -c port and the speaker.

At the other side we have the sim tray. which supports dual sim plus a micro SD slot.

The Redmi Note 10 Pro is only 4G. The phone is already pre loaded with the MIUI 12 based on Android 11.

And moving along to its screen many will be happy as this budget phone comes with a 6.67" amoled dot display screen. So now we will have deep blacks and more energy effecient screen on the Redmi Note 10 PRO. And not only that it comes with a high Refresh rate of 120Hz and Touch sampling rate of 240Hz.

The front camera dot is smaller than the redmi note 9 pro and it looks cleaner.

And one of the key feature of this phone is the 108MP camera main shooter and it also comes with 8MP ultra-wide angle camera FOV 118°, 5MP telemacro camera and the 2MP depth sensor. And the front camera is a 16 mp. And has been pre loaded with some fun camera features like.

• Video clones
  • Dual video
  • ShootSteady
  • Pro time-lapse video
  • Telemacro time-lapse video
  • Video macro mode

Which I will be showing you on my upcoming videos.

And as always the Redmi Note series the best mid ranger phone with an amazing performance. Equipt with the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 732G with 8nm processing technology and Qualcomm® Adreno™ 618 GPU. So far I didn't have any issue while doing a quick test on some of the games.

The redmi note 10 pro has Long battery life with 5020mAh. and I would say Battery life of up to two days with normal use. On paper using the 33W fast charging. 59% charge in just 30 minutes.

This phone specs are so heavy makes me doubt that this is a mid range phone.To add the it has Dual speakers with powerful quality sound.

Wait there's more it also has an IP rating of IP53 which is splash resistant, NFC capable and much more.

I haven't tested this phone fully as I just received this but I can already feel the power of this phone and I can't wait to show you guys.

Check out the unboxing and first impression video below.

This has been christian from All About Mi (YouTube). See you on the next thread.

2021-03-10 20:39:11
Favorites7 RateRate

Master Bunny

Evermore | from app

This is a serious market disruptor, I'm loving this phone. It might miss 5G capabilities but to be honest, with the time it might take to rollout in certain areas, you won't need it anyway!
2021-03-10 20:52:25
Brilliant review, thanks :D
2021-03-10 20:55:54
Another excellent review. Thank you.
2021-03-10 21:13:56
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.

Master Bunny

'PG'.., | from app

Great review.<br>
Thanks for sharing.
2021-03-10 21:15:30

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

great review &#128077;
2021-03-11 01:01:32
Great Work Christian. Thank you
2021-03-11 01:53:09

Mi Influencer

Mi 甜甜 Author | from app

Evermore
This is a serious market disruptor, I'm loving this phone. It might miss 5G capabilities but to be honest, with the time it might take to rollout in certain areas, you won't need it anyway!

I agree.
2021-03-11 02:52:47

Mi Influencer

Mi 甜甜 Author | from app

Torlyn
Brilliant review, thanks :D

thanks Tor.
2021-03-11 02:53:03

Mi Influencer

Mi 甜甜 Author | from app

South of the Humber
Another excellent review. Thank you.