In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Discussion] Poco X3 suddenly can't connect to any networks

2021-03-07 05:26:04
1785 2
Hi all,
wondering if anyone can help me here...
my daughter has a new (2 months old) Poco X3 NFC... everything has been working well, no problems at all...
suddenly, yesterday she's complaining that Wifi doesn't work, nor data...
in the SIM/data icon at the top there's a small x. WiFi will only connect if you're within about 20cms of the antennae... more than that and wifi drops. no phone/data signal at all.
i tried the SIM in another old galaxy phone and it connected to data immediately.
i saw there was a Mii update pending so ran the update while standing next to the router, but that didn't make any difference.
after trying everything else i could think of (airplane mode on and off, shutting down the phone, checking data network settings etc) I went for a Factory Reset. Still no change.
any suggestions to what the problem might be? mma streams
it's odd that both WiFi and Data connections suddenly don't work... if it was just data then i'd think it's a SIM problem... but as wifi range has also dropped to virtually nothing, then it couldn't be SIM related...
could it be hardware? ufc 259 live stream
thanks for any advice...

2021-03-07 05:26:04
Favorites RateRate
that happens to me you should turn on and off flight mode
2021-03-07 11:07:39

Banned

Nikidroidme | from app

Till now it is still the same?
2021-05-02 02:46:10