In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Other] No updates for joyeuse

2021-03-01 23:38:21
507 7
I think it's amazing that we spent money on the redmi note 9 pro joyeuse and he always stays last in the updates, Android 11 has come out for curtanaa and so far nothing for the pro.  I ask you to look but for the joyeuse because I see many people who are complaining every day that it is difficult to get updates for him, thus leaving the moths.
2021-03-01 23:38:21
Favorites3 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

6393954429 | from app

Hi, it'll be an update for note 9 pro joyeuse like for other note 9 pro max etc. just be patient. In my opinion it's better wait for good, stable and functional MIUI version free from errors, glitches and bugs.
2021-03-02 00:36:35

Rookie Bunny

Virginia Carmona Costa Author | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Hi, it'll be an update for note 9 pro joyeuse like for other note 9 pro max etc. just be patient. In my opinion it's better wait for good, stable and functional MIUI version free from errors, glitches and bugs.

for this reason some joyeuse updates came out for everyone, there’s always no beta for it, and even then updates for most and beta also, for joyeuse no. Many people spent money on this model to buy a newer phone for  xiaomi simply leave it always for later, since bugs even in the stable have so it needs updates. They are simply making their customers more and more irritated by the lack of update to correct some errors of the stable.
2021-03-02 00:45:43
Hello,

The devs are testing Android 11 and will be released when ready. I guess it's better to wait for a stable build than to rush and get a buggy software and later regret about it. TBH, Android 11 is pretty buggy in all devices, and I've reverted back to Android 10 in my other devices just to have a stable build. So it's better to wait.

Cheers! :-)
2021-03-02 09:38:31
Super ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro/Max | Redmi 9 series | Redmi Note 11 series

Rookie Bunny

happybuddhist
Hello,

The devs are testing Android 11 and will be released when ready. I guess it's better to wait for a stable build than to rush and get a buggy software and later regret about it. TBH, Android 11 is pretty buggy in all devices, and I've reverted back to Android 10 in my other devices just to have a stable build. So it's better to wait.

Because they don’t explain to everyone why they didn’t update, for the joyeuse version so far I’ve only had one position on this issue, many people from xiaomi telegram groups wondering why no more updates are coming out because they stopped at 12.2, while we see them leaving  for several without a concrete answer about the joyeuse. Perhaps if some people were allowed to test a beta as in the past it would have feedback to improve the rom and solve the bugs.
2021-03-02 10:12:50

Master Bunny

emgi2 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Virginia Carmona Costa
Because they don’t explain to everyone why they didn’t update, for the joyeuse version so far I’ve only had one position on this issue, many people from xiaomi telegram groups wondering why no more updates are coming out because they stopped at 12.2, while we see them leaving  for several without a concrete answer about the joyeuse. Perhaps if some people were allowed to test a beta as in the past it would have feedback to improve the rom and solve the bugs.

Look... They release each year 15+ devices. You can't expect updates on time. Xiaomi was always known for cheap good hardware. Software is their weakest part and they will update sooner phones which are flagships than some midrange. That works on each manufacturer plans that low range and midrange get less frequently updates.
2021-03-02 14:43:39

Rookie Bunny

Ah yes those that sell more right, if so the older models of the redmi note would not come out updates before. The redmi note 9 lines came out a lot here in Brazil even so they were left last. I really liked the xiaomi because they really left the  people test and give feedback and now they act like everyone else, so much so that many people can even buy the cell phone more out of miui by placing other Roms, there is no way to defend being that they only call those who give more $. Community concept in xiaomi  ended a long time ago. Thank you Moderator for the update information.
2021-03-03 03:15:06

Rookie Bunny

6410728082 | from app

hy
2021-03-08 22:10:35