Greetings MI Community
Got some XIAOMI System App update and previously released GCAM MODS for POCO X3 NFC
Beta version based on Google Camera 8.1.101.
- Fixed several bugs.
- New devices supported: OnePlus7t, OnePlus 7Pro 5G, Mi 10T pro, Oppo Reno 10x, Mi9T/RedmiK20, Realme 7 Pro, S10 plus, S20 FE, S8, A71, S9+.
Some of the features:
This is a "dev version", with more features than the user version:
- Save and apply XML
- RamPatcher by Eszdman
- Awb Mod
- Stream Config
- Developer Setting
XML (enabled all Pixel 5 features): pixel5.xml
To load the config, go to Settings Advanced XML Config Select XML. Then go back to the viewfinder and double click the dark area around the shutter button, like before.
(The config folder is in a different place now: /Android/data/org.codeaurora.snapcam/files/configs7)
List of devices activated for this version:
- 1 : Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Zenfone6
- 2: Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 Pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo Find x2 Pro, Realmex2pro
- 3: redfin Pixel5, bramble Pixel4a(5G), sunfish Pixel4a, coral Pixel4XL, flame Pixel4, bonito Pixel3aXL, sargo Pixel3a, crosshatch Pixel3XL, blueline Pixel3, taimen Pixel2XL, walleye Pixel2
- 4: OnePlus 8, Mi9, S10 Lite, S20 Plus, ROG Phone 3, Zenfone 7 Pro, Poco M2 Pro/Redmi Note 9S, Mi9T/RedmiK20
- 6: OnePlus7t, OnePlus 7Pro 5G, Oppo Reno 10x, Mi9T/RedmiK20, Realme 7 Pro, S10 plus, S20 FE, S8, A71, S9+
Screenshot_2021-02-27-19-36-11-400_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (247.27 KB, Downloads: 342)
2021-03-02 17:28:26 Upload
Have a nice day!!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .