In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Discussion] Unable to open any Apps

2021-02-22 03:50:12
515 3
cant open any apps - error message is "Wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps" Have rebooted / switched off phone many times - any idea how to fix this without a factory reset??
2021-02-22 03:50:12
Favorites RateRate
what phone do you have, <br>
what version of Android and MIUI are you running ( setting about the phone )<br>
more details you can give us mote we can understand and try to help.
2021-02-22 04:41:01
HelloPiotr

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Not a message I've seen before, as Welcomes TS said,please give us more details
2021-02-22 06:58:44
Torlyn
Not a message I've seen before, as Welcomes TS said,please give us more details

I have seen it once on my phone after an update when restarting, But then it cleared and have never seen it again. I can not remember what update it was, But I think it was a system or system app update.
2021-02-22 07:25:57
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.