Hey Mi Fans,
Today I have got a new pair of Mi TrueWireless Earbuds Basic 2S. Its' a brand new pair of earbuds that’s released on the market. So let's go a head and unbox the new Mi TrueWireless Earbuds Basic 2S.
The "Mi TrueWireless Earbuds Basic 2S" is an upgrade version of the "Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2". Xiaomi has truely worked on this upgraded version as compared to the older version, although the look of both the versions is similar but the Basic 2S seems to be a better version in comparision of Battery Life and sound quality.
Many of you might be the first time buyer of the product and would be confused about the functioning of Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2S. Here is a quick Function Overview for you guys
1. Answer/End Calls
Tap the multi-function button to answer calls and press & hold for about 1 second to end calls.
2. Reject a call
Press and hold for about 1 second to reject a call.
3. Play/Pause Music
Tap the multi-function button to play/pause music.
Note - Also if you remove the any earbud, music will be paused and wearing them again will resume the music.
4. Turn on Voice Assistant
Tap the multi-function button twice to enable the voice assistant while using the earbuds.
5. Answer a Second Call/Switch between Calls
Press the multi-function button to answer the second incoming call during and ongoing call. And press the multi-function button twice to switch between the calls.
6. Switch between Earbuds & Device
During the call, removing any earbud will switch the call to phone and wearing them again will switch all back to earbuds.
During the call, Tap the multi-function button twice to mute/unmute.
8. Enable/Disable Gaming Mode (Reduces sound delay)
While playing the games press the multi-function button thrice to activate Gaming mode resulting in reduced sound delay and pressing the multi-function button thrice to disbale Gaming Mode.
Note:- Above mentioned functions can be performed in any earbud while wearing them.
1. Scan the below QR code and download the Mi True Wireless EBs Basic 2 FOTA App.
2. Install and launch the Mi True Wireless EBs Basic 2 FOTA App.
3. Connect your earbuds with your device and take out one earbud out of the charging case.
4. Once you see Update button at the bottom then click on the update and it will start updating.
5. Once it's finished place the earbud back and repeat the same process with another earbud.
Note:- For detailed guide refer this thread [HOW TO FIX] Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2 - Connection issues
Reseting the Earbuds
Just place both the earbuds into the charging case, the press & hold the multi-function buttons on both the earbuds for 10 seconds. Once the earbuds indicators start blinking red and white alternately for three times indicated that they have been successfully reseted.
Verifying the Earbuds
1. Scartch the security code coating on the box of the Earbuds to get secuity code.
2. Visit https://www.mi.com/global/verify/#/en/tab/secur and enter your secuity code.
3. Click on Verify to check the status of your product.
Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .