In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi

[Announcement] All Info About Mi 11 - Global Launch Recap!!

2021-02-08 21:59:36
7014 28

Hi Mi Fans,

We are so happy to have you in the Mi 11 Global Launch!
But don't worry if you miss the livestream you can watch it here

See below are all info you need to know about today. Let's get started!!

We are so blessed to have this immense amount of support from you, our Mi Fans!
  • 3rd Largest Smartphone Manufacturer in the World
  • TOP 5 in 54 Markets
  • TOP 3 in 36 Markets
  • #1 in 10 Markets

We’ve never stopped investing in technology and pursuing innovation. During a very challenging 2020, we invested a total of 1.3 billion USD in R&D.

Amazing products at honest prices. Amazing products across all prices!

What ensures that our smartphones are innovative and reliable?
Answer: Our special labs and endless testing!

We firmly believe in innovation and here’s what we achieved in 2020.

Our determination in constantly pursuing innovation has enabled us to achieve amazing growth in the premium segment year-on-year.
This year, with Mi 11, we’re taking a big step forward in the premium smartphone segment.

Spotlight on! Our latest flagship smartphone for 2021, Mi 11!!

With its studio-level cameras, Mi 11 is built to create Movie Magic and HOW?

Just one click!

It has never been this easy to edit like a professional on a smartphone. With 8 professionally tuned filters, you can expect a studio-level editing experience with Mi 11.

Low light, no problem with Mi 11’s Ultra Night Video!

Mi 11 provides you with another important feature to enhance the video lighting, HDR10+
With a new customized sensor, Mi 11’s 108MP camera has got you covered no matter what lighting environment you find yourself in!

With ultra-wide and telemacro cameras, you’ll be able to discover the hidden details in everyday life.
Brighten your night with Mi 11’s Night Mode! Welcome to a whole new level of night photography AND videography.

HD+,FHD+,With Mi 11, it’s WQHD+! This doubles the typical resolution of the smartphone display.
120Hz paired with an AMOLED Panel and 480Hz Touch Sampling.

We know what you like when it comes to screens. And it even gets better with our AdaptiveSync technology!
Check out how we created a new cinematic standard for smartphone displays.

BEST Smartphone Display Award for Mi 11 from DisplayMate!
We set 13 new records this time!

SOUND BY Harman Kardon. Your Mi 11 audio experience is ensured.
And...Still your favorite dual speakers!
One more, dual Bluetooth headphones!
Everything you need to enjoy the amazing audio experience of #Mi11.

Not only Thinner AND lighter. But also tougher than the toughest.
Made of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, Mi 11 is beautiful AND durable.

Horizon Blue, Midnight Black, Cloud White.
Mi 11 is designed to shine in the spotlight.
Which Mi 11 color will you choose?

Mi 11...the world’s very first smartphone launched with #Snapdragon 888! Your performance is guaranteed.
All-round fast charging experience AND a 4,600mAh battery.

Wired OR wireless charging, speed is never an issue with Mi 11.

And...Are you ready for #MIUI 12.5? MIUI 12.5 will start rolling out in Q2, 2021. Please stay tuned!
This is where Mi 11’s ability to create Movie Magic comes from. The performance is guaranteed.

Mi11 x Genshin Impact
The best is yet to come. Stay tuned!

No more free 18W chargers. Period.
Get a 55W GaN charger instead!

Protect your Mi 11 from front to back with the antibacterial case and screen protector.
You may not notice all of these small innovations that you get with #Mi11. But they do make your life that little bit easier than before.

Everything you like, Mi 11 has it all.

Mi 11 Leijun Special Limited. Stay tuned for this very limited special edition!

Except from Mi 11, we have 2 more wonderful product for our Mi Fans!
"The best or nothing" in performance and style.

Introducing Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team Edition!
We are extremely excited to bring the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team experience closer to our fans.
Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team Edition.

Get ready for life in quantum clarity. Mi TV Q1 75" provides the most authentic cinematic experience with the help of exceptional sound and screen technology.
The QLED smart display technology behind Mi TV Q1 75" turns light into billions of vivid and pure colors. With a QLED display, colors are dynamic, blacks are deeper and details are more precise.
Mi TV Q1 75" brings quantum clarity to your life with various features: hands-free Google Assistant, rich content, limitless display, smart home control hub, and Chromecast built-in screen sharing.

Thats all for the Mi 11 Global Launch, how do you feel about it!

Leave your comments of your favorite product!

Lukas
2021-02-08 21:59:36
Favorites14 RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

To me the Mi 11 stole thd show, especially the cinematic features,I'm so excited at these. Though I have to say, despite generally bring meh about TVs, this one might make md reconsider my position :)
2021-02-08 22:15:45
the best moment for me is when they hidden front camera of mi 11 in wifi comparison with iphone 12. strange decision or a spoiler?)
and unfortunately no info about slow-mo camera. again 120 fps like in mi10?
2021-02-08 22:55:02
and what a strange control panel on mi11 on the screen above.... is it a gestures? is it a 3 buttons?)
2021-02-08 22:56:29

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Nick369qqqwwweeerrr
and what a strange control panel on mi11 on the screen above.... is it a gestures? is it a 3 buttons?)

I'd imagine it's just a pic they took a while ago on an alpha build, where UX is all over the place, happens a lot. By the time the pics are used,it's all smoothed out though
2021-02-08 23:31:10

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

what an amazing phone!
2021-02-09 00:26:35
I enjoyed the presentation and the phone is excellent, Would love to own one, So many interesting features. Probably the best phone you can buy at the moment.
2021-02-09 00:36:11
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.
Brilliant presentation, and appreciate that's alit more work required than doing a live stage presentation with canned clapping. Very well done and the phone is packed with amazing features.
2021-02-09 00:49:18

Rookie Bunny

264776622 | from app

I was hoping for an 11 ultra for global market but I think I'm going to wait not untill I update my 10 ultra
2021-02-09 00:49:18
Currently trying to tell myself that the Mi 10 is great and don't need to update, my inner geek voice telling me if all the imporvements and that I MUST upgrade lol
2021-02-09 00:50:38

News Reporter

kingofscotland | from app

I also loved the Scooter, we have just went from 2 cars to 1 due to less need but tempted to get a scooter for going to and from the train station
2021-02-09 00:52:12