In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Other] Not all dissapointment with redmi9t (edited)

2021-01-31 16:19:56
82 2
Of coz by price range vivo v3max 3/32 cost more. But that is android 5.1 phone and year 2016 tech.

After 5years i thought with android 10 and changing to redmi9t 6/128 will be more than enough for my light but frequent usage. That is why i chose 6000mah instead of 5G specs launched together.

Then, screenshot is so helpless, cant range what i want to shoot.

Lock screen cant get dedicated icon to just 1 touch to lock.
( Now i edit this issue, cause i somehow found through widget icon that i can make appear the Lock icon and it is working. This is not found earlier due to menu button set to tray function. )

There are times i experienced nothing happen when i touched the screen. Is this what many says Lag? Pls fix it cause advertisement said performance is excellent despite chipset not far different to vivov³max.

SMS for OTP gets so irritating when i cant copy the OTP code directly from the SMS. Then the time lapsed so to try again and again and lastly i got to memorise the code and hoping it is accurate and still in time for the transaction.

For privacy space, i dislike the pattern since i chose to use fingerprint. To many password/PIN/pattern is so depressing. How to remember each.

So by joining this Mi Community, am i heard, or will there be any difference made.

Xiaomi Malaysia, this is my first love with yr brand. I got few disheartened before purchasing this but still i continue to choose yr brand. Pls dont let me change my love.
2021-01-31 16:19:56
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

shahfizal | from Redmi Note 9S

wow ....
2021-01-31 17:59:17

Rookie Bunny

6413266039 Author | from app

kikiki...apa yg wow tu. harapnya bab screenshot tu boleh sama macam vivov3max. boleh custom sebelum discreenshotkan. perkara kecil je kot tp impak besar.
2021-01-31 18:07:40