In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Q&A] Bluetooth is buggy on 12.2.4

2021-01-28 19:45:00
715 7
Since the 12.2.4 update, Bluetooth no longer connects to my car properly. It used to just connect and start playing music, now it connects but there is no sound even tho the music app and car display both show the song is playing.
I have to disconnect and reset the Bluetooth before it starts to work again.

Is there a fix for this?

Before 12.2.4 I loved everything about this phone.

2021-01-28 19:45:00
Favorites2 RateRate
Hi,

I having the same problem! But even if i am restart the bluetooth connection, is still don't play the music.

Is there any fix for that?

Please help

2021-02-04 19:25:13
Hi
I have the same problem with my Mi10. On Pokemon Go and connecting with evolve , itr works normaly, but reconnect it dosen't work.  By mi Car it works a other time the automatic connect doesen't works.
have any a idee to fix it?

2021-02-08 03:11:20
I have a Poco F2 Prod and I have a somewhat similar issue regarding 12.2.4 on connecting to my car's head unit via Bluetooth.
Connection works fine and all except when playing music using the default Mi Music Player.
Audio and controls are working but it no longer displays any info about the current music that is being played, it just shows Unknown and Unknown for both the title and the artist.
I tried clearing the Bluetooth pairing connection as well as removing my phone from my cars headunit bluetooth devices but it did not resolve the issue.
I downloaded a different music player but it is still the same.
2021-02-09 15:34:20
Hello

having a similar problem.

Since Update to 12.2.4 I cannot connect to my Car. Music plays one or two seconds, then the connection is interrupted.

Clearing Cache of bluetooth app, reset network setting and re-pairing had no effect.

I am already thinking about selling that Poco F2 pro and buying another Vendor except Xiaomi, because such a heavy bug in an Update is unacceptable
2021-02-10 20:33:26
Same here, I can use my car audio as a handsfree, but doesn't play music via bluetooth anymore. Everything was OK with 12.0.3, stopped working after update to 12.2.4. I tried different settings in Developer Options but to no avail...
2021-02-16 02:14:14
Hi Xiomi guys are you here??

Are you going to fix this bluetooth bug?

Please?
2021-02-25 17:43:18

Master Bunny

mdfkz | from app

Nothing is working right on Xiaomi anymore.
2021-02-26 15:25:28