In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Q&A] Mi Remote Control

2021-01-25 03:26:29
305 8
Does anyone know how to fix it ?
2021-01-25 03:26:29
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

Fix what?
2021-01-25 04:10:44

Semi Pro Bunny

Blackway Author | from Redmi Note 7

Suter
Fix what?

i can't use those buttons anymore
2021-01-25 04:19:47

Rookie Bunny

Jharen ©® | from app

Estan bloqueadas las opciones yo digo que lo elimines ese control y crees uno nuevo
2021-01-25 07:10:58

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

I have had troubles with Mi Remote and it was quite easy to reprogram from the start by cancelling your current settings and redoing . If that does not work I would delete the app and reinstall it.<br>
Either of these is not much work.
2021-01-25 19:07:49
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Semi Pro Bunny

Blackway Author | from Redmi Note 7

Suter
I have had troubles with Mi Remote and it was quite easy to reprogram from the start by cancelling your current settings and redoing . If that does not work I would delete the app and reinstall it.&lt;br&gt;
Either of these is not much work.

i have tried everything (clearing cache , delete mi remote and peel mi control, downloaded old version )<br>
2021-01-25 19:14:21

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

It maybe that you tapped OK to the first LG TV which turned on. But it could be the wrong model to use, which just shares the on/off switch.<br>
Could you try again, make a note of the try number which first works, but continue trying after this point. You may get another model offered which is your TV.
2021-01-26 04:42:38

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

It maybe that you tapped OK to the first LG TV which turned on. But it could be the wrong model to use, which just shares the on/off switch.<br>
Could you try again, make a note of the try number which first works, but continue trying after this point. You may get another model offered which is your TV.
2021-01-26 04:43:11